[Q] How can i Root Optimus G on Update 97110E

Search This thread

Cyaneyed

Sep 5, 2012
Abbotsford
Question is basically in my title, I wish to know how / if it is even possible to root an Optimus G E971 On Rogers, im not worried about bricking, etc. i have a warranty that covers bricking.. and all that kind of ****. :)

I basically updated to 97110E before checking for a root.. it completely slipped my mind,

I hear theres alot of spider cracks going around on the back of the glass housing.. but needless to say, i wanna root this beast. >:) and im asking for your guyses help doing it! :) i had nothing but good help from here with my Optimus 3D (sold it needless to say it was a piece of ****)

So, Summarising, Is there a root for 97110E on Rogers? if not, Can i reflash back to stock 97110 ? thanks in advance!

Cyaneyed

Sep 5, 2012
Abbotsford
Hate to bump my own bloody thread. But this is rediculous! come on. ive been waiting a week now.. -.- Doesnt ANYONE know how to root the E971??

LNJ

Oct 7, 2007
Yes any of the JB roots will work for the E ota.

LG Optimus G E971

Cyaneyed

Sep 5, 2012
Abbotsford
Yes any of the JB roots will work for the E ota.

LG Optimus G E971

i did kind of figure this out the other day.. I wanna switch up to JB but the method i was using didnt seem to work, Nor Did the reflash to 97110D... the program froze and stopped working every time i tried.. im thinking its because i probably wasnt in Download mode properly..

LNJ

Oct 7, 2007
i did kind of figure this out the other day.. I wanna switch up to JB but the method i was using didnt seem to work, Nor Did the reflash to 97110D... the program froze and stopped working every time i tried.. im thinking its because i probably wasnt in Download mode properly..

The program normally stops responding for a bit but that because its extracting a 1gb file. But it will resume on its own.

LG Optimus G E971/3/5