[Q] Jellybean update not yet received

Search This thread

ankulgupta

May 12, 2014
I live in India and have not yet received the Jellybean update. Even when I checked for the same using the PC Companion I got the prompt stating that I already have the latest available updates. I haven't rooted my device yet. Is there a way to download the update manually and install it?

surfactant

Mar 27, 2014
I live in India and have not yet received the Jellybean update. Even when I checked for the same using the PC Companion I got the prompt stating that I already have the latest available updates. I haven't rooted my device yet. Is there a way to download the update manually and install it?

yes you can wait i will upload the update service app somewhere.. download it and enjoy.

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

www.4shared.com/mobile/Z6LPOAqIba/comsonyericssonupdatecenter_21.html inform ne if it works for you

mbc07

Dec 12, 2013
Sony Xperia M
Sony Xperia X

It's easy. Download a FTF of 4.3 update (15.4.A.0.23 for C1904/C1905 or 15.5.A.0.18 for C2004/C2005) and flash that file with FlashTool...
You can find FTFs in Xperia M General forum section...

Last edited:

spknair

Mar 10, 2013
Malappuram, Kerala
Why don't you flashed with 2005 firmware??
2004 and 2005 are same except with network bands.
I had flashed to 2005 & checked all available networks works fine in Kerala.
So you can update to 2005 without any worry