[ROM][9 MAR]CoreDroid HD V9.4|GB 2.3.5|SENSE 3.5|SUPER SMOOTH|LordMod KERNEL|ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

miniterror

Feb 5, 2009
Sorry to say but as far as i know the theme isnt downloadable as standalone but i could be wrong though about that
ps haptic feedback for hardware buttons is turned off
Any one knows a way how to reanable it without spare parts?

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

shan123

Dec 23, 2010
I heard that 1.22GHZ kernel is more stable. It will be similar if i set back to 1.22ghz from 1.5ghz kernel? Or 1.22ghz kernel is more stable anyway?

Synestr

Jul 13, 2010
Mainz-Gonsenheim
Looking good

Very nice. I went from your 1.5 to this. Very well put together. Nice and clean. Keep up this excellent work.

So far no issues with function. My every days work fine. Net, wireless, GPS, text, call etc.

Only thing I noticed, and it is absolutely minor is that the zoom in button for picture viewing is skewed. Looks like the .9 didn't compile correctly. This is by far NO complaint just a heads up. Don't know why we even have those buttons still with multitouch.

At any rate, beautiful ROM and I look forward to your future work.

Syn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Happy Flashing :D Enjoy this awesome Build :D

Thanks Button is always appreciated
    OP Reserved