(FAQ) Gooapple/Goophone Post questions here

Search This thread

anexonel13

Mar 23, 2012
#MontrealTexas
www.anexonel.co.cc
This is just a quick reply to say that I am building a new website, where I will try to post weekly an tutorial/news/etc... I hope that my project works!
But for now, I will be keeping anexonel.weebly.com! SO stay tuned!!!
(you may see this post in other parts of the forum :) )

BixMan

Jul 4, 2012
Hello, sorry for my English :s

I have one problem, my files system device is locked on Read Only...And for the root is not ok...would anyone have a solution ?
I dont know...with android terminal or windows or Mac...Help...please...

mohaa11

Jul 25, 2010
Hello Guys,

I have an iphone 4 clone, but i really dont know which model is, i know that is a mtk6573 chip, one sim, metal frame. but i dont know which model is. I like to update is rom, because i figured some problems with call, somethimes when you are talking, it stop your conversation.

How can i identify my phone?

necv

Oct 31, 2012
Goophone Y6, Qualcomm 7627a

Hello.
I bought Goophone Y6, with a Qualcomm 7627a. The problems began almost immediately. Camera fills pink, picture in the room is very dark. If the phone is in sleep mode and the call comes, comes unlock slider, but can not answer the call. Occasionally fails preinstalled applications. I believe that this is a problem firmware.
Please help me in finding the firmware for my phone.

Aleksey.

rileyelf

Sep 3, 2010
Hiya,

Is there a way to positively ID a Goophone? I think mine is a Goophone 4S but with so many variants it's a bit of a minefield! I would like to try your ROM but I don't want to brick the thing.

Thanks. :confused: