[q] difference in display in two nexus 5 phones

Search This thread

ansdanish

Apr 30, 2014
Hi All,

I bought two Nexus 5 mobile phones and while going through both the phones I noticed that there is significant difference in the display of both the sets. I showed to LG service center, they accepted the difference but they had no answer.

One set is like tinted green and other set is like tinted pink. Please anyone help me by telling what is this difference? or this is a defect? I wrote to LG and the on line store from where I bought and waiting to hear from them.

Its not so much visible in the picture I am attaching but physically there is big difference.

Thanks
Danish

Attachments

• IMG_5415.jpg
    IMG_5415.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 210
  • image-.jpg
    image-.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 208

raptir

May 4, 2010
Unless you're dealing with a device that specifically undergoes professional-level display calibration you will always have variation between displays.

Last edited:

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
they all will vary, that is the norm, and theres nothing wrong with your device. the variation happens when the screens get built. it happens with all phone screens. theres nothing really you can do about it except rooting your phone, installing a kernel with gamma calibration, then calibrating your screen to how you like it.

Reactions: ansdanish

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    they all will vary, that is the norm, and theres nothing wrong with your device. the variation happens when the screens get built. it happens with all phone screens. theres nothing really you can do about it except rooting your phone, installing a kernel with gamma calibration, then calibrating your screen to how you like it.