[Q] xperia sp stock rom 12.1.A.205

Search This thread

shavendum

Feb 22, 2014
OnePlus 7
Hey guys,
I just recieved the 12.1.A.205 on my xperia sp in india.what troubles me is that all ftf files shared by the devs are around 800mb while the update i received on my phone via ota was just 5.4 mb.anyone has any idea what might have happened??

noahvt

Jan 27, 2013
Antwerpen
Hey guys,
I just recieved the 12.1.A.205 on my xperia sp in india.what troubles me is that all ftf files shared by the devs are around 800mb while the update i received on my phone via ota was just 5.4 mb.anyone has any idea what might have happened??

I think ota doesn't flash complete firmwsre, just flashes the changes

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Free mobile app

abhinav.mhjn

Jun 17, 2013
chandigarh
I also got the update late night at 12.10 am IST, but I am literally clueless that this update is for what and what changes did it make for a moment I thought that's kitkat but when.I installed I dint see any changes lol was disappointed.
Can anybody tell me the new changes in. 205?

Sent from my C5302 using XDA Free mobile app

shavendum

Feb 22, 2014
OnePlus 7
I also got the update late night at 12.10 am IST, but I am literally clueless that this update is for what and what changes did it make for a moment I thought that's kitkat but when.I installed I dint see any changes lol was disappointed.
Can anybody tell me the new changes in. 205?

Sent from my C5302 using XDA Free mobile app

Mostly performance tweaks.check the support page for changelog.users report smoother experience and removal of the flickering issue. Well mine was working fine so i didnt notice much change.