Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

toxicthunder

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 24, 2012
New Delhi
liquidpooga.png

liq0005group1.png

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.
As a team, we are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms :)

Ours is an open source project. Please feel free to look at our code on LiquidSmooth GitHub

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project.

Furthermore, we also extend our gratitude to AOKP, Team CNA and Team EOS for parts of their code that we have incorporated.

Credit: Eric Hobart

liq0003group4.png

Our links are hosted on goo.im for the moment, as our website seems to need better load testing...

Liquid RC9

liq0002group5.png

Liquid0624

Liquidzgrl

Nocoast

Hiemanshu

ToxicThunder

RaymanFX

DaGr8

DG4Prez

liq0001group5copy.png

Join us on these Social Media Channels to keep yourselves update on the go!

Facebook

Twitter

Google+

liq0000group5copy2.png

Like our work ?

Many hours have been spent bringing you this release.
You may show your appreciation and support for our project by considering a small donation -

Core Developers

Device Maintainers and Support Team

--

Last edited:

toxicthunder

Mar 24, 2012
New Delhi

Have a bug to report?

Now track the status of your issue on -

logo.png

http://bugtracker.liquidsmooth.net

--

Quick Tips:​

◘ Make sure you do a Full Wipe and then flash the ROM.

DO NOT restore data via Titanium Backup. More often than not it will cause stupid issues.

◘ If you have done all that, and still face issues please post a logcat. (Search on how to do that)

◘ For battery related issues, please post a relevant screenshot from an app like Better Battery Stats etc.

No logcat or no screenshot effectively means your issue doesn't exist :)

--

Last edited:

wilderckw

Apr 14, 2011
Nice thanks.... I will check this out...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

liderbravin

Jul 19, 2011
pompano beach
thanks a bunch for the the devs that put yime in this great rom....i was actually searching all around yesterday for this rom on the sprint....saw for another phones but couldnt find for the sprint version of the gs3....thanks alot!

liderbravin

Jul 19, 2011
pompano beach
damn im on a TW rom with (KT747 kernel and Ktweaker)and love the kernel ,the abilit to lock the frequence.....since canot use that kernel on this rom....stock one has the ability to lock frequences as well?

Reactions: timer1

JBakey

Oct 19, 2010
Read.. the.... op...again

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

Lol, why would you expect someone to do that? For the illiterate, it clearly states that it comes packaged with the 10/28 KT747 kernel. Also, ktoonsez has a kernel that works for EVERY* ROM for this phone.

* = Only some have issues.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: liderbravin

sbeekman

Apr 1, 2012
Beaver Dam
Been running this for 24hrs its very smooth!!! Got 5300 on my first quadrant I tested this for liquid.. I asked him a few days ago if he cld please get this running for the sprint version I told him I'd donate to the cause. So he accepted and here we are!!! Please consider a small donation everything helps.. :):):)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA

G

GuestD0701

damn im on a TW rom with (KT747 kernel and Ktweaker)and love the kernel ,the abilit to lock the frequence.....since canot use that kernel on this rom....stock one has the ability to lock frequences as well?

Sent from my SPH-L710

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351686353489.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351686353489.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,220

sbeekman

Apr 1, 2012
Beaver Dam
When do you see scores this high on aosp or cm10 or aokp ROMs???

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351686470719.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351686470719.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,288
Reactions: toxicthunder

toxicthunder

Mar 24, 2012
New Delhi
Been running this for 24hrs its very smooth!!! Got 5300 on my first quadrant I tested this for liquid.. I asked him a few days ago if he cld please get this running for the sprint version I told him I'd donate to the cause. So he accepted and here we are!!! Please consider a small donation everything helps.. :):):)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA
Thank you so much mate! Could you please post a confirmation here as well. So that we can appreciate it publicly?

edit: or is this Mark?

Reactions: aklyz

locomariachi

Jun 8, 2009
How long is the first boot supposed to last? It's been just chillin on the liquid smooth screen for like 5 min. I did a complete clean flash from TWRP too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    liquidpooga.png

liq0005group1.png

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.
    As a team, we are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms :)

Ours is an open source project. Please feel free to look at our code on LiquidSmooth GitHub

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project.

Furthermore, we also extend our gratitude to AOKP, Team CNA and Team EOS for parts of their code that we have incorporated.

Credit: Eric Hobart

liq0003group4.png

Our links are hosted on goo.im for the moment, as our website seems to need better load testing...

Liquid RC9

liq0002group5.png

Liquid0624

Liquidzgrl

Nocoast

Hiemanshu

ToxicThunder

RaymanFX

DaGr8

DG4Prez

liq0001group5copy.png

Join us on these Social Media Channels to keep yourselves update on the go!

Facebook

Twitter

Google+

liq0000group5copy2.png

Like our work ?

Many hours have been spent bringing you this release.
    You may show your appreciation and support for our project by considering a small donation -

Core Developers

Device Maintainers and Support Team

--
    37453622083127471528998.jpg

RELEASED :D

(now put that thanks button below on fire, just to make me feel good :p)
    New builds uploading... :D

Hopefully will solve all previous issues.

(Now press that button ;) )

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
    To all users,

Please don't think that your feedback is not being looked into. Several of the issues that were brought to light by you all have been fixed (the screen transition thing for one)

Incase you don't receive a reply it doesn't mean that we aren't reading :)

As to personal messages, I have replied to each and every one I think. I try my best.
    Sorry guys, I was asleep :p its 7:30am in India now. So I quickly went through the thread and here are a few pointers -

1. Make all suggestions you want here itself. But be sure not to ask for stupid touchwiz features. If you have no idea what i am talking about, you better read up a little.

2. To users getting force closes, battery problems etc, make sure you have done a full wipe before flashing the ROM. If the issue still persists, please pull up a logcat or a screen from something like Better Battery Stats. ; or ask someone else to do it for you. NO LOGCAT = NO SUPPORT FROM MY SIDE.

3. Use the search feature. There is a reason its there.