[THEME][TWRP][GG] WAY2CLEAN [WIP][OP Updated]

Search This thread

mknrls

Sep 12, 2013
Ottawa, ON
mknrls.com
12276514955_7802a25d65_o.png

Announcements
Tread created for the creation of new TWRP theme fit for the GalaxyGear.
GOAL: Friendly UI, Stylish, Simple to use

[May 21 2014]
NOTICE: Sorry folks i haven't been actively working on this twrp theme, got caught up with other things and kinda forgot about it.
Im back on this project and it wont be an easy task, a lot of line of code and rethinking to do, so patients.
Also i do not have the device and simulating actions and viewing it from an android emulator.

Forthcoming Release:
  • One Of A King Design
  • Brand New UI
  • Easier Navigation
  • Different Colors:
    Halo / Green / Yellow / Red

Old Preview (Design Concept):
http://flic.kr/s/aHsjREnXcf

ChangeLogs
Not Available At This Time

How To Use
  • Download The Theme And Rename It To "ui.zip"
  • On SD Card Open TWRP Folder And Create A Folder Called "theme", Without Capital Letters
  • Copy ui.zip To Theme Folder
  • Restart Your Device And Boot Into Recovery

Download

Thanks & Credits

Devs:

Testers:

*Become A Tester And Your Name Will be added :)

Donors

*Feel Free To Donate And Your Name Will Be Added :)
(I Appreciate Your Support, Thank You For Thinking Of Me And Taking The Time To Be Kind!!)

Last edited:

mknrls

Sep 12, 2013
Ottawa, ON
mknrls.com
Responses

thanks... good idea l wish i can help

i will probably need testers when i coded because i actually dont have the device

That does look awesome, but I hope I never have to spend so much time looking at the recovery screen that I worry about how it's themed.... ;)

<JK> I'm just fooling around here

hahah:p thannks.

Flawless looking

Sent from my SM-N900V using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

thanks :p i might redesign every trwp page for the gear , we will see!! :)

Last edited:

mknrls

Sep 12, 2013
Ottawa, ON
mknrls.com
New pics to be posted this week. Coding to be starting very soon. First post been updated (main post) / new name and your support would be much appreciated. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
Here's the TWRP theme I've been working on..all image files are finished and most of the xml is ready, just have to make a few more tweaks(for some reason the theme won't take). Im working on figuring it out and will hopefully have something ready for use soon.. Let me know what you guys think of it in the mean-time..

attachment.php

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,179
Reactions: mknrls

mknrls

Sep 12, 2013
Ottawa, ON
mknrls.com
Here's the TWRP theme I've been working on..all image files are finished and most of the xml is ready, just have to make a few more tweaks(for some reason the theme won't take). Im working on figuring it out and will hopefully have something ready for use soon.. Let me know what you guys think of it in the mean-time..

attachment.php

Are u doing this for gear? Because the whole theme had to be 320x320

Last edited:

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
Are u doing this for gear? Because the whole theme had to be 320x320

Yes it's for the gear.. And thank you but I already knew my gear watches resolution is 320x320. Must of uploaded the 320x480, let me explain.. When making the theme, I first started by pulling the stock/default TWRP files from my watch. After looking at everything I noticed that the stock curtain image used is actually 320x480. Seeing that confused me so I decided, when making/porting my theme, to do it in both 320x320 and also 320x480..figured one had to be correct. Neither is currently working :( Sorry for the confusion..

mknrls

Sep 12, 2013
Ottawa, ON
mknrls.com
Yes it's for the gear.. And thank you but I already knew my gear watches resolution is 320x320. Must of uploaded the 320x480, let me explain.. When making the theme, I first started by pulling the stock/default TWRP files from my watch. After looking at everything I noticed that the stock curtain image used is actually 320x480. Seeing that confused me so I decided, when making/porting my theme, to do it in both 320x320 and also 320x480..figured one had to be correct. Neither is currently working :( Sorry for the confusion..

Alll good :p do u know it dosent work tho?

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
Alll good :p do u know it dosent work tho?

Do I know what doesn't work? As for my theme..yeah isn't working right now and can't figure it out.. I've made a ton of twrp themes in the past(check my sig for examples) just can't get any part of a theme to show up on the watches recovery

Last edited:

mknrls

Sep 12, 2013
Ottawa, ON
mknrls.com
Do I know what doesn't work? As for my theme..yeah isn't working right now and can't figure it out.. I've made a ton of twrp themes in the past(check my sig for examples) just can't get any part of a theme to show up on the watches recovery

Revise ur codes, maybe something is preventing from loading or its could be twrp its self

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    12276514955_7802a25d65_o.png

Announcements
    Tread created for the creation of new TWRP theme fit for the GalaxyGear.
    GOAL: Friendly UI, Stylish, Simple to use

[May 21 2014]
    NOTICE: Sorry folks i haven't been actively working on this twrp theme, got caught up with other things and kinda forgot about it.
    Im back on this project and it wont be an easy task, a lot of line of code and rethinking to do, so patients.
    Also i do not have the device and simulating actions and viewing it from an android emulator.

Forthcoming Release:
    • One Of A King Design
    • Brand New UI
    • Easier Navigation
    • Different Colors:
      Halo / Green / Yellow / Red

Old Preview (Design Concept):
    http://flic.kr/s/aHsjREnXcf

ChangeLogs

How To Use
    • Download The Theme And Rename It To "ui.zip"
    • On SD Card Open TWRP Folder And Create A Folder Called "theme", Without Capital Letters
    • Copy ui.zip To Theme Folder
    • Restart Your Device And Boot Into Recovery

Download

Thanks & Credits

Devs:

Testers:

*Become A Tester And Your Name Will be added :)

Donors

*Feel Free To Donate And Your Name Will Be Added :)
    (I Appreciate Your Support, Thank You For Thinking Of Me And Taking The Time To Be Kind!!)

Heey all. I had health issue mostly regarding my chest for past weeks but now im better . I haven't abandon the project and i will be finishing coding the twrp theme as soon as i can.

looks amazing cant wait to test :D
    Im in the coding process haha pretty new to this :p

UPDATES !!!

OP updated !!! New Header pic + Album link !!! Coding to be started soon !! Share and feedback would be much appreciated :p @marvinh @veris @re-2007 @jmorton10 @freefalling0411 @ktetreault14 @photonicgeek @lnando84 @fOmey
    Looks awesome, thanks

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk