Difference Betn Usb and Normal Charge ??

Search This thread

lovegurulavdev

Apr 22, 2012
kanchanpur
hi i just broke my charger .. and customer care is so far to buy new original one .. i am using the custom kernel

i know the charger provides the 650ma of current to the phone to charge but the USB data cable through the pc provides only 450ma and relatively charges the phone slowly
well there is a way to change the current to 650ma ..
i just want to ask that it i change usb current to 650ma it will harm battery ?? or my phone ??
it is same as charging with charger and usb providing same current ???

i should charge through the USB @650ma or not ?? thats all what i want ..
If anyone know the answers please share .. thanks

Sun90

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 1, 2011
MYSORE - KARNATAKA - INDIA
hi i just broke my charger .. and customer care is so far to buy new original one .. i am using the custom kernel

i know the charger provides the 650ma of current to the phone to charge but the USB data cable through the pc provides only 450ma and relatively charges the phone slowly
i just want to ask that it i change usb current to 650ma it will harm battery ?? or my phone ??

Increasing the USB charge current (stock val 450ma) (via supportive kernel like Dorimanx etc) is always risky, both for ur phone as well as ur Computer USB port :)

Reactions: lovegurulavdev

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Increasing the USB charge current (stock val 450ma) (via supportive kernel like Dorimanx etc) is always risky, both for ur phone as well as ur Computer USB port :)