Chromecast

Search This thread

EarlZ

Jun 21, 2010
Im planning on getting a chrome cast dongle for my N3 and I am wondering if there are any expected issues like intermittent connections and what not.

chinstrap

Jul 27, 2010
CR:IA
No issues so far. I just got my Note 3 on Friday and it controlled my chromecast all weekend with out issue.

Mega Montana

Jul 23, 2013
OnePlus 8T
I run Chromecast daily on this phone. The only issues are due to your wifi connection itself and if you flash a custom AOSP ROM like CM, AOKP, etc depending on which one you flash or timing of the flash may have some issues relating to wifi connections, etc.

uberNoobZA

Oct 10, 2008
Oxford
Works perfectly on stock 4.4.2 for me. Streamed YouTube no problem as well add movie files using Playto Chromecast app.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Ironic6925

Jun 22, 2007
Zoetermeer
I do have an issue with Chromecast and the Note 3. It keeps disconnection after a few minutes of playing music. I think it has something to do with the Note 3 because Chromecast worked fine with my Nexus 7.

phntommax

Dec 5, 2010
Any smart bluray or Tv with mirror cast or all share is a better deal. However, if you need to carry the tech with you. The samsung allshare cast will work better. If cost is the issue then last but not least you have the Chromecast.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk