3 HTC one M8 cases,which one would be best gift?

Search This thread

CarsonTiffany

Jul 29, 2014
My sister got one HTC One M8 case one month ago. She really love it,it's awesome fast.Her birthday is coming, i consider buy one phone case for her because i always hearing her complaining about the slippery metal case.

I looked through many cases and chose 3 cases from 3 different shops. My final choice based on Price,Quality,Slippery Resistant. Now i am confused :confused::confused:... Guys,what is your opinion,which one would be best gifts? (PS: MY SISTER LOVES CARTOON)

Adventure Time Custom Hard Plastic Case! http://www.casecoco.com/shop/adventure-time-htc-one-m8-cases-8734-165

Ultra Thin Luxury Carbon Fiber Hard Case! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultra-Thin-...AU_MobilePhoneAccessories&hash=item3a9503aa05

Hybrid Protective Case! http://www.amazon.com/SUPCASE-All-N...id=1407221344&sr=8-1&keywords=HTC+One+M8+case

Last edited:

e07015

Jun 17, 2010
Chicago
Cases

I got the Carbon Fiber on and it is junk. No protection for screen as it has not lip on front. I also think it caused a scratch near the screen as it is hard plastic. It is also hard to get off once it is on.

I just got the Spigen clear case off of Amazon and it is great. Good protection without too much bulk. Clear also shows the nice aluminum back of the phone. Came in around $17.00 with shipping. Highly recommend.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IF5B218/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited:

WarCow

Feb 7, 2011
I got the Carbon Fiber on and it is junk. No protection for screen as it has not lip on front. I also think it caused a scratch near the screen as it is hard plastic. It is also hard to get off once it is on.

I just got the Spigen clear case off of Amazon and it is great. Good protection without too much bulk. Clear also shows the nice aluminum back of the phone. Came in around $17.00 with shipping. Highly recommend.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IF5B218/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I don't wanna derail this discussion too much, but I was kinda interested in that Carbon Fiber one. I don't care about protection really, I just want something for grip. Is it grippy or is the carbon fibre look just for show? Also on the pictures it looks kinda thick (looking at the area around the main camera)..can you confirm this? Thanks

e07015

Jun 17, 2010
Chicago
I don't wanna derail this discussion too much, but I was kinda interested in that Carbon Fiber one. I don't care about protection really, I just want something for grip. Is it grippy or is the carbon fibre look just for show? Also on the pictures it looks kinda thick (looking at the area around the main camera)..can you confirm this? Thanks

It is hard plastic. It is not too thick and the sides are prettty thin. It is probably better grip than naked.

Again, I would not recommend as I feel it scratched the phone. I thought the screeen glass was scraped but I think it is the gasket between the phone and glass. It is a very tight fit and the plastic has very little give.

There are many other cases out there so I would recommend staying away from this one.

Reactions: WarCow

tdnookhd

Jan 8, 2013

Go for the Bear Motion Sand case.

http://www.amazon.com/Bear-Motion-H...280&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=bear+motion+sand+m8

Not much in the way of protection for the screen as there is barely any lip, but it makes the phone soooo much easier to hold. Its only like $7 bucks on Amazon. Its super grippy since it has a sandpaper-y type texture on the back. Feels and looks great.

Reactions: WarCow

jwsm

Dec 29, 2011
Seattle
Get the unicorn beetle supcase. The design of this phone is what separates it from the rest and I just cannot understand why one would want to put it in a case that will cover up the beautiful metal back of the phone. I have the supcase and love it.

PROS:

1) Good fit. Case fits phone like a bodysuit yet still allows for easy removal due to the softer and flexible rubber material around the lips.
2) Good quality. All cutouts(including the one for the tiny mic on the back) are precise and spot on.
3) IR Blaster feature on phone works with this case.
4) Case does not make phone look bulky. Phone still looks thin and sleek even with the case on.
5) Good value and great case for the price.

CONS:

Back is frosted/opaque, not clear but still allows the back to show through.

Reactions: CarsonTiffany

CarsonTiffany

Jul 29, 2014
Your words are quite useful!!!But i still want to ask if they have supcase central part is clear ?

Last edited:

RizSher

Oct 26, 2010
Get the unicorn beetle supcase. The design of this phone is what separates it from the rest and I just cannot understand why one would want to put it in a case that will cover up the beautiful metal back of the phone. I have the supcase and love it.

Completely agree..however, was thinking of getting one of these wireless charging pads for the phone..the spigen clear case I currently have would look real ugly with the ccharging coil showing.. same goes for the suoacase, otherwise, it looks quite nice.

CarsonTiffany

Jul 29, 2014
One more question!

PROS:

1) Good fit. Case fits phone like a bodysuit yet still allows for easy removal due to the softer and flexible rubber material around the lips.
2) Good quality. All cutouts(including the one for the tiny mic on the back) are precise and spot on.
4) Case does not make phone look bulky. Phone still looks thin and sleek even with the case on.

CONS:

Your words are quite useful!!!But i still want to ask if they have supcase central part is clear ?

ShirleyH

Aug 22, 2014
:D So have you made the final decision? if not, i recommend the wallet case cover. it can protect your sister's whole phone,both the back and the screen.:good:

Aug 29, 2014
M8 Case with stand

I bought one M8 Duo Armor GREEN for HTC One (M8) Combo Case with Stand and Holster from Amazon. The case protects my phone well, easy to grip and can stand on desktop for video watching. The case is quite multifunctional. And only sell $7.94.::good:

KoAstra

Oct 31, 2014
HTC one m8 Cases

When you are buying phone HTC one m8 they usually offer you the dot view case at the ATT, but the price is little too high, so I got some good and I would say cheap deal on Casezz.com and shipping is free.

bigd4ve

Apr 12, 2013
London
My vote goes to the SUPCASE but if your sister likes cartoons one from the first link has got to be the way to go for kudos.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Adventure Time one is too cool.
    Cases

It is hard plastic. It is not too thick and the sides are prettty thin. It is probably better grip than naked.

Again, I would not recommend as I feel it scratched the phone. I thought the screeen glass was scraped but I think it is the gasket between the phone and glass. It is a very tight fit and the plastic has very little give.

There are many other cases out there so I would recommend staying away from this one.

Go for the Bear Motion Sand case.

http://www.amazon.com/Bear-Motion-H...280&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=bear+motion+sand+m8

Not much in the way of protection for the screen as there is barely any lip, but it makes the phone soooo much easier to hold. Its only like $7 bucks on Amazon. Its super grippy since it has a sandpaper-y type texture on the back. Feels and looks great.

PROS:

CONS: