[App] TomTom Navigator 7.918.9193 (W)VGA and (W)QVGA

Search This thread

robuser007

Jan 7, 2010
true! dunno why I have a black version previous installed and pre installed with this black cab and I'v got a black version!

find a older version of black QVGA, instal it, and then instal this cab from first post (re instal) :)
I had a black version before this version (7.917), it stays blue (I tried a few times) !

Last edited:

W@RRIOR

Feb 25, 2008
problem with TTHome

when i connect my hd2 to TThome i got this error :
Code:
ERROR: 573/#https://community.tomtom.com/shop/onetimeDeviceUpdates: Error from server: La version de l'application TomTom installée sur votre appareil TomTom n'est pas valide. Pour utiliser HOME, vous devez installer la version correcte de l'application TomTom.
La version de l'application TomTom installée sur votre appareil TomTom n'est pas valide. Pour utiliser HOME, vous devez installer la version correcte de l'application TomTom.
Error code: 573
URL: https://community.tomtom.com/shop/onetimeDeviceUpdates
Additional information: info = [object] 
info.func = [string] shop/onetimeDeviceUpdates
info.args = [object] 
info.args.deviceModel = [string] htc_leo
info.args.deviceCapabilities = [string] ArrivalSounds CarSymbol Caymann Documents Durham Handsfree Itinerary MapOverlays Newyork NotAutomotiveEmbedded PhoneFeatures PlusBuddies PlusDownloadDynamic PlusDownloadGeneral PlusDownloadMap PlusDownloadPOI PlusDownloadRingTone PlusDownloadScheme PlusDownloadUpgrade PlusDownloadVoice PlusFixedSafetyCameras PlusMessageNotification PlusMobileSafetyCameras PlusOnlineCamera PlusPushChannel PlusRoadConditions PlusTraffic PlusWeather SDSlot SMSSupported SupportKeyControl Traffic WarningSounds screensize=480x800
info.args.deviceParameters = [string] {"ApplicationVersion":"7918"}
info.args.deviceSerial = [string] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
info.args.deviceCode = [string] xxxxxxxxxx
info.args.deviceNavcoreVersion = [string] 0.000

info.method = [string] GET
info.useCache = [string] true
info.dryRun = [string] false
info.xmluploadbody = [object]  empty

Severity: 1103
Stack:
0. chrome://tthome/content/logic/comm.js:468
                                                xmluploadbody: this.xmluploadbody
1. chrome://tthome/content/logic/comm.js:430
            this._doneCallbacks();
2. chrome://tthome/content/logic/comm.js:277
            this.request.onload = function() { me._done(true); }

Time: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 08:23:10 GMT

can you tell me why ?

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2010
Rome
does not work on acer s200 neotouch with the message device non supported .. help ple

no way
a DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED message appears.
what can i do witjh my acer neotouch?

Dec 27, 2007
Thanks

Thanks to nns.

the Version "Here is the link to ttn7.918.9193_(W)QVGA_black.cab" works on my Compact V from T-Mobile with wvga 480x800.

Testet with WM6.5

Is a Version in Quer for testing?

big thanks from Germany :eek:

JaCoL_JcL

Apr 17, 2009
DUMP

I had a black version before this version (7.917), it stays blue (I tried a few times) !

Same problem here. Can anyone repost the black QVGA version? I'm getting repetitive :eek:

OK guys i upload a DUMP version of (w)QVGA black (I hope) version of TT!

This is only data.chk and TomTom Navigator.exe to replace!

Code:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xpeoha

Install cab from first post - if still blue, replace with files above :)

EDIT:

my friend with another Omnia i900 (WM 6.1 build 20270) got a BLACK version after install a cab from first post :| WTF?

Last edited:

nnss

Feb 12, 2007
OK guys i upload a DUMP version of (w)QVGA black (I hope) version of TT!

This is only data.chk and TomTom Navigator.exe to replace!

Code:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xpeoha

Install cab from first post - if still blue, replace with files above :)

EDIT:

my friend with another Omnia i900 (WM 6.1 build 20270) got a BLACK version after install a cab from first post :| WTF?

Still blue... :(

I tried to install the whole pack, then only the files you provided and I even tried to install a 7.916 (real black) and then the two 7.918 files and get blue again.

Mega Maniac

Feb 18, 2009
Hi,
Just been trying to get my dads v8 maps working with this but it refuses to find them, can I only use v7 maps? I would quite like iqroutes to work but v8 of tomtom isnt out for PPC yet.

edit: nevermind just foun out they arent compatable, some v8 maps are but not the ones I have, boo :(

Last edited:

suiller

Jul 23, 2008
Turin (Piedmont)
ficca.bounceme.net
PERFECT! here works as upgrade to (mine) existing 7.916 version...

ps 4 others: extract from the cab just the 006 (TomTom Navigator.exe) & 007 files (DATA.CHK), then replace yours under \Program Files\Navigator folder :cool:

tornadog

Feb 21, 2008
anyone able to get TomTOm Home to detect the phone with this version. I have tried everything, TomTOm is installed on the microsd card.

Shammyh

Aug 18, 2007
Boston, MA
When you connect the phone to your computer, are you connecting it using the ActiveSync connection or the alternative way of mounting the SD card directly to Windows?

In my experience, you must connect the phone via ActiveSync. And also make sure ActiveSync is configured to talk to your device. Then TTHome pop's up a window asking you which "drive" is your TomTom device. Select the SDCard.

Works for me.

tornadog

Feb 21, 2008
When you connect the phone to your computer, are you connecting it using the ActiveSync connection or the alternative way of mounting the SD card directly to Windows?

In my experience, you must connect the phone via ActiveSync. And also make sure ActiveSync is configured to talk to your device. Then TTHome pop's up a window asking you which "drive" is your TomTom device. Select the SDCard.

Works for me.

can u explain a bit. What do u mean by configuring activesync to talk to my device?

D

Deleted member 1919717

Hi guys,

anyone has teh TOMTOM Services like weather running on a WM6.5.3 bild? I've recognized that TT works fine incl. Data Services on Wm6.5, but on my 6.5.3 (23569) it still shows "Bluetooth deactivated".

I installed TT w/o the BTCore.dll. as suggested, but still not successfull.

Could there be a general incompatibility with the 6.5.3 builds???

Or might there a bluetooth profile missing?

GeScha

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BtCoreIf.dllmap
    BtSdkCE30.dllmap

Just a quick FYI for those of you who didn't remove the above two files from the cab before you ran it then ended up with the bluetooth error after you reboot:

In my 6.5.x version the above two files are in ROM and can't be deleted. But, the two identically named bad ones that are generated from the cab show in the Windows folder and can be deleted. It's confusing because the bad ones sort of overlay the good ROM ones. When you delete the bad ones from the Windows folder you will see they are still there, and when you try to delete them again it will tell you they are in ROM and can't be deleted. But as long as you deleted them once (meaning you deleted the bad ones), then reboot, all should be fine.
    solved BT problem (repack)

hey guys

i remember some BT problems with older WM builds and tomtom... but doesnt matter because of reading about your problems i did a repack with the newer TomTomNavigator.exe and data.chk on base of a already tweaked vga black TTN 9.16 version (thx strra for that first version) - no more bt file problems and such.

just download the attached .rar > extract > copy .cab to device and install (at least on my TouchPro2 with a 24th WMbuild... should work also on all other builds and similar WVGA devices)

let me know if something is wrong or not working may be i can help out then. :cool:

...this version is not just without BT files or such! it is WITH BT files (the right working ones) and with some tweaks for better tracking (just minimal but somewhat better. Rhodium user understand what i mean - all other users just get a somewhat better version without drawbacks)
    can someone please reupload. ?
    need this for my touch diamond 2

Thanks a lot

the good ol WM users ...they still exists as me ;) koboss write me a PM i will help you then
    If anyone has a working uk tomtom 7 setup for htc touch pro t7272 please can you pm me need to get it installed and working thank you.

this works in my HD2: ttn7.915.9196.vga_black (1).cab - 12.90 MB