[ROM][OFFICIAL][Marshmallow 6.0][D2VZW] PAC-ROM

Search This thread

jyabor91

Mar 13, 2010
This Rom is awesome. My only issue is that After two days use, my market only shows 3 of the 5 sections and i can only see about half of my apps in the installed section under my apps. And when i search for some new apps, Most do not show up. For example, When i used to search for cm 10.1 themes, There used to be multiple pages with alomst 100 themes. Now when I search for the same thing, only about 15 themes pop up and its only 2 pages long. Any fixes? Thanks

petermac88

Mar 15, 2010
Loving this rom so far, quick question though, how do I set my status bar to transparent? I have searched the forums, all i got were hits for manually going to SystemUI.apk, which I don't know how to do, and I don't wanna try it out. So if anyone has another way of setting the status bar to transparent, that'd be great! =)

EDIT* I found a way to do it, everything was in the ParanoidAndroid Settings. GREAT ROM!! =)

Last edited:

MIKEYSAKZ

Dec 30, 2012
Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM v20.0.0 ~AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1~ (2/21/13)

This Rom is awesome. My only issue is that After two days use, my market only shows 3 of the 5 sections and i can only see about half of my apps in the installed section under my apps. And when i search for some new apps, Most do not show up. For example, When i used to search for cm 10.1 themes, There used to be multiple pages with alomst 100 themes. Now when I search for the same thing, only about 15 themes pop up and its only 2 pages long. Any fixes? Thanks

What gapps did you flash they mentioned that the one needed is 20121212 back a couple of pages ago

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011

Sometimes the Play Store can show many apps to be incompatible because of the DPI settings and hybrid engine. A data wipe will fix it. If you want to fix it without a full wipe, clear data for ParanoidPreferences, Google Play Store, and Google Services Framework. Then go into hybrid properties and set everything to stock 360dpi and phone UI. Reboot, and check if the Play Store works again. If it does, then you can go and set you Hybrid Properties again.

jyabor91

Mar 13, 2010
Re: [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM v20.0.0 ~AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1~ (2/21/13)

I flashed pa_gapps-full-4.2-20130209.zip

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Archangel

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
I know I am just missing it but when I swipe to get the pie menu the only thing that comes up is the google now half circle?

Casper34

I know I am just missing it but when I swipe to get the pie menu the only thing that comes up is the google now half circle?

you may want to check you item gap in your settings. i dont use PIE, i hate it, but that seems to be the one by the options. hope it works for ya! also check that you have the search and menu button ticked

For all those wondering what gapps to install..... use this! gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip

Reactions: Archangel

qylie

Aug 3, 2010

Hey Klin I ran across that home button = recent app again and took a bug report

I have this same problem!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

A reboot fixes the problem for a little bit

petermac88

Mar 15, 2010
Hey Klin I ran across that home button = recent app again and took a bug report

I have this same problem!

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

A reboot fixes the problem for a little bit

if it helps, I flashed gapps 12/12/2012 and have been running the rom for 24 hours without the home button problem. here is the link if you guys don't have it GAPPS 12.12.2012

Last edited:

timothydonohue

Oct 2, 2007
Portland, Maine
the home button error has nothing to do with which version of Google apps you install. I've used both the December version and the more recent one with the same results. and, like I've said, the home key bug isn't that is launching recent apps, it's that it is registering a single key press as a long key press, you just happen to have recent apps as the default action when you long press the home key. the other hard keys will begin to get the same problem after a little while past when the home key starts doing it.

x86cpu

Aug 25, 2010
Rochester
Google Pixel 6 Pro
the home button error has nothing to do with which version of Google apps you install. I've used both the December version and the more recent one with the same results. and, like I've said, the home key bug isn't that is launching recent apps, it's that it is registering a single key press as a long key press, you just happen to have recent apps as the default action when you long press the home key. the other hard keys will begin to get the same problem after a little while past when the home key starts doing it.

And I've noticed it happens almost exactly at the 24 hours mark since the phone booted.....

Archangel

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
I tied all of that and even unchecked the google now option in the nav bar and now just a half circle comes up no pie lol??

you may want to check you item gap in your settings. i dont use PIE, i hate it, but that seems to be the one by the options. hope it works for ya! also check that you have the search and menu button ticked

For all those wondering what gapps to install..... use this! gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip

Casper34

I tied all of that and even unchecked the google now option in the nav bar and now just a half circle comes up no pie lol??

I had an issue with my fonts, I couldn't reboot, what I did to fix it was to reinstall and wipe both caches. Didn't have to set anything back up.

Sent from my PACmaned SCH-I535

klin1344

Nov 11, 2011

If the long-press menu is set to recent apps (like the HTC One X style), will this problem happen? I am currently testing something else on my phone right now so I cannot test.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][D2VZW] PAC-ROM LP MR1

Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pac-Man - Verizon, ROM for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    Papa Smurf151, manfromgta, clearchris
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-04-29
    Last Updated 2016-08-13
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM Nightly Builds for SCH-I535 (GMail fixed!!)

Original OP
    FYI we are actively updating to 4.4. Do not ask for eta...this will take time to sort out but will be worth it

XDA Moderator
    FYI pac-4.4 branch has been merged into pac github and gerrit. No alpha or nightlies yet but very soon. Feel free to poke around and if daring enough build for yourself. For those who wish to wait...please no eta as we are working as fast as we can. This is a full aosp base with commits brought I'm from all over with our own stuff added as well. Not all featured are added yet but will be over the next few weeks

XDA Moderator
    There will be an rc soon. Within next day or two then nightlies again if needed. We are staying inline with cm. There were a ton of commits push last night that fixed a lot of stuff and brought in more stability. Still a few more things left to do but they will get done.

Sorry I've been out of town all weekend at a beach resort and got engaged

XDA Moderator