spontaneous reboot from sleep

Search This thread

lmmohr4

Apr 17, 2012
my tf700 will not stay asleep. It resumes back to the swipe screen and runs down my battery. Any help would be appreciated.I'm running Crombie X 5.4

fatboyinlycra

Nov 21, 2012
Mold
my tf700 will not stay asleep. It resumes back to the swipe screen and runs down my battery. Any help would be appreciated.I'm running Crombie X 5.4

I had that at one time and another - the first time though my pad was plugged into the charger and the issue was charger related, the second time it was a mixture of notifications (some calendar events and a lot of app updates with new permissions). It eventually stopped (or certainly dont notice it any more)

lmmohr4

Apr 17, 2012
OQs?OlmmE=berndblb;53421227]Ideal situation for a logcat I would think.[/QUOTE]

I cureD the problem by switching away from the hund's kearnel tO _that's v10.

brings up the question, how much Ram space does catlog take up if its running for six or eight hours?

.thanks for the PMl

sbdags

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro
OQs?OlmmE=berndblb;53421227]Ideal situation for a logcat I would think.

I cureD the problem by switching away from the hund's kearnel tO _that's v10.

brings up the question, how much Ram space does catlog take up if its running for six or eight hours?

.thanks for the PMl

logcat runs in the background continously. Catlog just reads the logs for you. All OS systems have some form of logging - it is built into their resource management so you shouldn't have to worry about it ;)