Please help, efs error.

Search This thread

Ferdinandgab

Jul 31, 2013
I have a E970, yesterday i found a fix to charge the phone while it was off (because I had kitkat), after i flashed it worked but but when turned the phone on, i had no signal, and had like "deleted the fix for the SD " for artmod, then i try to fix the most important, the signal, I open the freegee and restore my efs, for a moment I get I have signal but could not send messages or anything, as at one minute and get the icon signal with the X again! , reboot the phone and I get the security error (turns out the fix was to charge off to stock kernel and I had solid kernel) so restored to 4.1.2 official with a tutorial, and I still do no signal, I do it again with freegee and nothing, then i do it with other methods and nothing, i dont know what else i could do, I get the IMEI and nothing else, then i flash the modem from e970at&t (i ive in venezuela) and does not work, put the three files m9ke_backup in the folder and nothing, I did it from the pc with adb, I made a zip of efs, and nothing works, i dont know what to do if someone knows please, help, I hope I have been sufficiently explicit, sorry if i had bad english, i live in latin america, i hope you can undersand :(:(

PS: i read in htcmania that if i change the m9kefs1 which contains just the network information it will work, but if someone give it tom me needs to be the same phone and operator (movistar venezuela _ e970)

Last edited: