2.png

Attachments

• wallpapers.zip
    359.9 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:

jdshifflett

Apr 8, 2009
salem, oregon
i downloaded and installed it, works perfect in my english language setting. everything defaults to lowercase lettering and it changes to default font instead of the font from my edited .cpr but im sure we can tweak this a bit and change it. i'm also looking at changing the .dla and changing the colors up a little bit. great job im enjoying it. just wish i still had weather access

miguelmondo

Jul 25, 2008
Installed on mine with no problem. Language came up as English and everything works great so far. Good job!

Biggie Da Dansa

Aug 15, 2008
i installed roloracers media topbar to change my topbar since currently this is a seperate theme
had to tweak some stuff and make the theme one complete messed up jumble first. Sorta spliced the two themes together. I can try and upoad a cab of my custom works

that would be greattt
IS THERE A WAY TO GET THE TOP BAR IN OOKBAS ROM TOO?

Last edited:

jdshifflett

Apr 8, 2009
salem, oregon
can someone please post the original bronze.dll?

its the original .dla from ookba's 3vo, its the only thing i had that hasn't been editted. im usually just reflash if i can't repair my screen with this. I'm not for sure because this is an old version, it might need to be resigned. Let me know how it works for you

Attachments

• bronzeresdefault.zip
    568.5 KB · Views: 11

drnayeem

Oct 3, 2008
Hello every one,
Does any one have a say on the battery life after installing this theme , as i have a bad experience with the pointui theme it drains the battery like hell....

jdshifflett

Apr 8, 2009
salem, oregon
I have an intial drainage problem with the theme losing from 100 down to 70% in about an hour of my phone just sitting off the charger with this theme but it doesnt seem to drain it further, which could just be a crappy battery on my behalf but i bought it 4 months ago so it's still pretty new