[ROM] NATF's v1.x - 3.x ROMs - Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
I am a noobie but as a disclaimer I spent a few hours reading this thread and doing searches.

I am trying to locate a download link for the older NATF version specifically v2.3, but haven't been able to locate it.

Any links would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,

-J

Um...did you try post #4?

-----
Mirrors:

[All AT&T-based ROMs] - thanks to ryan6603

http://www.compservpro.com/NATF/
-----
:cool:

cjensen25

Aug 18, 2007
Hello everyone,

I just got my upgrade through today - it has the UK O2 ROM.

I would like to flash to this ROM but do I need to install any patches etc as I am not on ATT?

Thanks,

Colin Jensen

mobleman38052

Jan 25, 2009
getting movies on my fuze

well i have 2 questions how do you get video to play on the web someone said something about flashplayer and how do i transfer movies to my phone im neww at this.:D

a19

Jan 19, 2009
wow

Wow all I can say. I'm a super noob. But since stock Fuze has been pretty crappy(OS), had to exchange it, second came bit better but still, far from great. Today decided to flash NATF ROMv3.2, found easiest instructions how to flash rom for noobs, thanks to MSKIP, i even didn't have to do anything(USB SYNC). now about for 30 minutes playing with Fuze, so far looks fantastic(one thing I've got capital H instead of 3g aas used to be on stock ROM, but I think it's not a problem same 3g just technical name for it?).
Now I can go sleep-happy:D.
NATF and everybody who contributes to XDA you rock!!!
Thanks a lot!!!

daniel_rh

Jul 21, 2007
I love your ROM, it is fast and it doesn't have any of the ATT applications that I don't use. My only problem with the ROM is when in PROGRAMS, I want to open some of the folders (Games, Multimedia, etc.), sometimes I need to touch the folder many times to open it, the folder is selected but it doesn't open with the first touch, thing that is strange because if the folder is selected in the first touch why it doesn't open?, there's a fix for this? I think it has something to do with the sensivity. :confused:

BTW, I'm using version 4.2 FUZE Std Fixed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i am using v 2.2fuze and first off thank you for your hard work.

The only issues I have found is that programs arent closing out of the running processes which end up slowing me down. opera.exe always shows up as well as some others after completly closing. Also posted a fix (not mine) on fuzemobility.com for enabling repeat on the reminders. thanks again for natf great work and for all the contributors here.
    okey this might sound like a noob question but i'll throw it out anyway..
    not long ago i got my self a HTC Touch Pro gsm version... well i have a stock rom installed on it and it's in a norwegian language.. i wonder, if i install NATF's HTC Fuze v3.2 will the whole system be in english then?

not that i have probs undestanding english but i wonder if the language is implented in a rom or not?
    well im so happy today as i managed to flash my first rom on my touch pro.. all is working great and the gps iis great after i used the revert fix.. well i managed to get norwegian keyboard and the visualkeyboard i got to be norwegian as well.. great job natf.. props :)