HTC Infobar

Search This thread

wltnkyl

So I just randomly came across this on flipboard, I found the UI to be intriguing!!

Part of me isn't sure if the DNA would be able to run the software very well, at least not without a lot of work, and I have no coding experience. I, however, think it would be awesome to run this on the DNA. If there are any Devs out there that would be able to get ahold of the software and would be able to attempt cooking this for the DNA I would be very happy and excited to run this UI.

Here is a video of the UI:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A9FOAH7EDU

Thanks in advance!

-----VENOM DNA-----

Reactions: Kasab and prerav31

vdChild

Jun 26, 2010
Definitely piqued my interest. Though without trying it myself is say it looks a little cluttered.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

wltnkyl

Yeah, it is definitely Windows-espue on the middle screen, but more advanced (I can see how some might find it slightly cluttered, I like it though). The right screen seems very much like the Android UI, just flipped at 90° (vertical page scrolling vs. horizontal). I would be fine without the left sceen; I guess it would make finding certain things a little easier though.

I just wish/hope some of the awesome devs in the DNA community would be able to get ahold of this and make some magic!

-----VENOM DNA-----

prerav31

Sep 2, 2012
I like it does remind me of windows 8 but 10 times better I would like to see it up close and personal

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Azbulldog

Jul 16, 2012
I find the warping animations a bit ugly, and have never been a fan of HTC's UI design in general. I would definitely prefer Windows Phone.

renzo.olivares

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2011
its not exactly HTC its more like a custom rom for a custom device....its KDDI Japan's custom UI (heavily modified sense rom), running on their device

Ianxcom

Aug 26, 2010
So it's like a modified version of sense like the mytouch was? Interesting.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

danielhall2689

Aug 19, 2012
Atlanta
This is incredible! I would love to see this on our phone! The only wish I knew how to port and make dev... All I know is how to follow tutorials :(

Top Liked Posts