[Q] Non Contract 399$ Moto X will work outside US (GSM)

Search This thread

nimmur2000

Sep 7, 2011
Bangalore
Hi

I have ordered Moto x through my friend in US and i am planning to use in India with GSM network

I have confirmed with Motorola help desk and they confirmed saying it will work with International GSM providers.

Is anyone using it now, buying non contract 399$ phone and using it in India or outside US?

RenSoAbrupt

Dec 4, 2013
Nassau
Me along with many other forumers that post around here. Using mines all good in The Bahamas. You will be fine.

Sent from my Moto X

mavericktc

Nov 25, 2013
It's all about the frequencies that your country/carrier use.

Isn't it a little late to ask this question now when you already have bought the phone? ;)

amarguli

Mar 26, 2008
There are many different Moto X models. Not all can be used internationally. In addition you might need to buy SIM unlock code

TheSaw

Dec 24, 2010
Cluj
Get the T-Mobile version, it supports the most frequencies, and it's carrier unlocked. That's your best bet.
If you want to make sure, here are the MotoX variants, you can compare the bands they use to your carriers used bands.

RenSoAbrupt

Dec 4, 2013
Nassau
Get the T-Mobile version, it supports the most frequencies, and it's carrier unlocked. That's your best bet.
If you want to make sure, here are the MotoX variants, you can compare the bands they use to your carriers used bands.

Actually the AT&T version supports the most LTE Bands. Though it's downfall is its carrier locked and comes with AT&T bloat and branding on the back. But unlock codes can be purchased for it though.

Sent from my Moto X