[ROM][STOCK UVKD1 - FLASHABLE] T959VUVKD1 Zip File

Search This thread

joedeveloper

Jul 24, 2009
Las Vegas
So after a bit of work I was able to decrypt the encrypted file from the fus.samsungmobile.com site. The result? The stock zip able to be flashed to your device to put it on UVKD1.

Mostly I did this because of people who may have problems with Kies Mini to update to UVKD1 (like I did, took forever to get drivers etc and kies to behave).

Again this is completely stock! Nothing done to it. I did use Kies Mini to apply this update automatically, but again it's the unencrypted zip that gets flashed to your phone.

As always, I'm not responsible for bricking your device etc. etc.

I imagine this can be used via ODIN to update your device, but again I haven't gone through this process.

As I have not tested this method personally, I cannot guarantee anything. Just wanted to provide the STOCK Zip without the encryption on it.

Anyone more knowledgeable about this please feel free to interject.

Stock UVKD1 ZIP
http://www.multiupload.com/NW7XF9XQYT

Last edited:

Zixx

Sep 1, 2009
Miami
Omg KD1 awesomeee u hope they fix the SMS issues and some of the other issued the sgs4g had.
thanks man you rule.
I'm downloading it to try it :D

Inside the zip there is a .tar.nd5 file would I be able to flash it with Odin like the other .tar that we have around?
Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App

Last edited:

joedeveloper

Jul 24, 2009
Las Vegas
Omg KD1 awesomeee u hope they fix the SMS issues and some of the other issued the sgs4g had.
thanks man you rule.
I'm downloading it to try it :D

Inside the zip there is a .tar.nd5 file would I be able to flash it with Odin like the other .tar that we have around?

That's what I figure. No PIT as far as I know either.

I imagine following the ODIN guide is the proper way to flash this stock KD1 http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1001759.

Last edited:

Zixx

Sep 1, 2009
Miami
That's what I figure. No PIT as far as I know either.

I imagine following the ODIN guide is the proper way to flash this stock KD1 .

Well lets give it a try in the name of well trying to get the newest Rom a try Xd. The only thing I'm wondering is what does that .DLL does

sgyee

Jan 15, 2007
Heimdall worked on this. And (in a fit of insanity), I had Deodexed KC1, flashed the 4 files right over KC1.

Its booting fine.

(Update - it's booted. Now I have to go through rooting it...again).

sgyee

Jan 15, 2007
Anyone else get SuperOneClick with RITC exploit to work with KD1? I can't.

joedeveloper

Jul 24, 2009
Las Vegas
Cool. It's rooted again. So, at least the normal tools work fine.

Now, I'm going to play with it. See what (if any) is different. Likely - nothing.

only thing I noticed was that the pattern lockscreen now has the emergency button at the bottom centered below the pattern. It's fairly smooth, seems like mostly bug fixes based on the release notes.

I'd really be curious to find out what the OTA url is for this, but not sure anyone here is going to get the OTA, cause we're probably all rooted or that and KC1 won't.

However, if anyone does wanna logcat and then get the OTA eventually that would be cool.

MarkP80nj

Mar 13, 2011
Bayville
This was awesome.
I thought i had to redo my homescreens, my contacts, etc.
But everything stayed the same.
Thanks!
EDIT:
Meh, it seems i still can't send picture messages...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So after a bit of work I was able to decrypt the encrypted file from the fus.samsungmobile.com site. The result? The stock zip able to be flashed to your device to put it on UVKD1.

Mostly I did this because of people who may have problems with Kies Mini to update to UVKD1 (like I did, took forever to get drivers etc and kies to behave).

Again this is completely stock! Nothing done to it. I did use Kies Mini to apply this update automatically, but again it's the unencrypted zip that gets flashed to your phone.

As always, I'm not responsible for bricking your device etc. etc.

I imagine this can be used via ODIN to update your device, but again I haven't gone through this process.

As I have not tested this method personally, I cannot guarantee anything. Just wanted to provide the STOCK Zip without the encryption on it.

Anyone more knowledgeable about this please feel free to interject.

Stock UVKD1 ZIP
    http://www.multiupload.com/NW7XF9XQYT
    Heimdall worked on this. And (in a fit of insanity), I had Deodexed KC1, flashed the 4 files right over KC1.

Its booting fine.

(Update - it's booted. Now I have to go through rooting it...again).

LOL I know what you mean. Word is there will be a deodexed version of this fairly soon :)