[rom][10/6/11]miui_1.9.30_placeholder

Search This thread

tiwey

Oct 18, 2010
WARNING:I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BREAK YOUR SHINY NEW TOY (SGS2). IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG: WIFI DOESN'T WORK, SCREEN GOES SCREWY, YOU MISS YOUR ALARM, OR EVEN NUCLEAR WAR! ITS NOT MY FAULT!

Now onto the good stuff =]

This Rom is very beta and i'm a new developer. So hopefully someone can help me out, or get a proper port done. This is a port from the international SGS2 found here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1278306

Known bugs:
wifi
something with the lockscreen
and alot more

what does work:
phone
data
messaging

Intructions:
reboot into recovery
wipe data
wipe cache
wipe dalvik cache
wipe battery stats
install custom zip
reboot
*optional- report bugs

thanks to these guys:
codeworkx
Entropy512
gangsterjoop-main ROM

Sorry I removed the link cuz i was having major issues, and then when i attemptedto fix it wouldn't even boot. Anyway i'm gonna keep tryhing and if i can get it to work right i'll post it here for you.

If mods want to delete this thread since its not contributing (yet) go ahead...i'll update or post new thread when i figure it all out

[please if i offended anyone or broke any rules, let me know, i am new to this ]

Last edited:

sentinel79

Jan 13, 2008
And is this tested on an att gs2? Wonder who will be brave enough to flash :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA App

manbeer

Jan 11, 2011
I would take one for the team but without wifi ill be screwed in this house. No service

Boobie Watcher

Oct 16, 2010
You'll be surprised....what retarded people come here screw up and Blame devs. Just like in commercials they say stimulated image. Cause people are dumb and need to be told what's up

Sent from AT&T Galaxy S2

Mikey is a dev....people should know that if you hack you're phone they are the only one responsible for it...but there are always a few bad apples!

MikeyMike01

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 23, 2010
You'll be surprised....what retarded people come here screw up and Blame devs. Just like in commercials they say stimulated image. Cause people are dumb and need to be told what's up

Sent from AT&T Galaxy S2

No, believe you me, I wouldn't be surprised.

I've never put those things in any of my threads.

alton987

Sep 11, 2006
Belton, TX
Well you be able to add the Bluetooth fix that hit the cm7 nighties last night? Also what about the mic fix.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WARNING:I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BREAK YOUR SHINY NEW TOY (SGS2). IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG: WIFI DOESN'T WORK, SCREEN GOES SCREWY, YOU MISS YOUR ALARM, OR EVEN NUCLEAR WAR! ITS NOT MY FAULT!

I can't stand these things.

Now onto the good stuff =]

This Rom is very beta and i'm a new developer. So hopefully someone can help me out, or get a proper port done. This is a port from the international SGS2 found here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1278306

Known bugs:
    wifi
    something with the lockscreen
    and alot more

what does work:
    phone
    data
    messaging

Intructions:
    reboot into recovery
    wipe data
    wipe cache
    wipe dalvik cache
    wipe battery stats
    install custom zip
    reboot
    *optional- report bugs

thanks to these guys:
    codeworkx
    Entropy512
    gangsterjoop-main ROM

Sorry I removed the link cuz i was having major issues, and then when i attemptedto fix it wouldn't even boot. Anyway i'm gonna keep tryhing and if i can get it to work right i'll post it here for you.

If mods want to delete this thread since its not contributing (yet) go ahead...i'll update or post new thread when i figure it all out

[please if i offended anyone or broke any rules, let me know, i am new to this ]
    I can't stand these things.

Sent from AT&T Galaxy S2
    miui will be released in about a month, depending on the beta testers results. see attached image from miui's facebook page.
    miui will be released in about a month, depending on the beta testers results. see attached image from miui's facebook page.

Good to know. I have already ported it and it works 100% but I have the call audio issue that all EU roms have on the AT&T SGS II. I asked DG how to fix this issue but got no reply.