Votes: 10 7.4%

• Total voters
Search This thread

mirchi

Nov 21, 2012
Goa
DrBohali, Jmp and Semi Custom Rom are good for JB

Sent from my Micromax A110

I tried all the roms.. according to me ulefone star N9776 TW ROM is the best ROM till date especially I love the GUI of that ROM. A few bugs are there but nothing bothering. Try it once.

Sent from
TW ROM using xda premium

Last edited:

abhishe11sharma

Dec 20, 2012
Jaipur
i am new here so i need one help that which is best jelly bean rom
in my view JMP is looking fine with features and installation is also easy
please help...

Cynus t2 Stock Rom is best

Replace modem.img from V2 Stock rom

processor show in first page

good day

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Ulefone star n9776 is the best ROM for now

Sent from my Samsung GT-S9081 using Tapatalk 2

tell me more about Ulefone star n9776 ROM

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Found a bug.. Notification sound also in meeting profile..

Sent from my Cynus T2 using Tapatalk 2

press reset all profile button

i thing its work for you

good day

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

I tried almost all the roms of jellybean but auto rotation is not working plz help

off auto rotation option & reboot

then press auto rotation option

it's help for you

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Friends, I installed this update on Sunday. It worked fine for 2 days. But now my sim is not working at all. Please help.

replace modem.img from v2

see first of this post

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

My first sim is working fine but second is not please fix this issue

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda premium

see first page of this post for replace modem.img

drshn13

Feb 12, 2013
Can any1 help me...

i am trying to connect my data card in micromax a110 which is not root yet...

bt unable to use internet of tht... so data cards only conect with FUNBOOK and TABLETS ???

rk1000

Aug 4, 2008
I am planning Cynus 2 on Micromax A110. As per the blogs referred there seems to one issue bothering me.

1. I can install the Andiord OS without rooting.. Correct ??
2. In order to replace the modem.img file and its permissions.. do I need to root my device ??
3. Is there any other problem like camera and all while flashing this OS.

Hoping for a quick reply like always

Pls confirm.

Thx in Advance.

anupzydus

Feb 7, 2013
Hi,First of all I shall tell you that I am a novice.After updating my MMX A 110 to cynus t2 Jb.My one sim stopped receiving signals so I tried to root as explained by you but after loading scatter file and recovery checked when I hit download button,a message use to flash on my desktop-(Hint) Recovery is checked but without path!
Pls help What should be done.
Thanks

Sent from my Cynus T2 using xda app-developers app

mirchi

Nov 21, 2012
Goa
Hi,First of all I shall tell you that I am a novice.After updating my MMX A 110 to cynus t2 Jb.My one sim stopped receiving signals so I tried to root as explained by you but after loading scatter file and recovery checked when I hit download button,a message use to flash on my desktop-(Hint) Recovery is checked but without path!
Pls help What should be done.
Thanks

Sent from my Cynus T2 using xda app-developers app

paste recovery file in the same directory of scatter file then it will automatically load the path.

Reactions: anupzydus

pradeepjoshua

Feb 27, 2012
Chennai
Best rom according to me is cynus T2 jb rom with few tweaks
1)init.d enable using pimp and supercharger v6
2)gps.conf using PimpMYrom
3)custom bootanimation

Sent from my Cynus T2 using Tapatalk 2

raghukngl

Feb 11, 2013
I installed this ROM yesterday I am really happy to say very very very good ROM I love the ui and also fast and smooth thanks for the ROM and update also.

Sent from my e1911_v77_gq2000_a41_6628_v20 using xda app-developers app

shubhdeep99

Apr 13, 2011
Panipat(Haryana)
auto rotation still not working plz help

Buddy can you do one thing for me(yes specially for me) just flash the stock V2 Rom For MMX A110 and dont root , reboot into stock recovery perform a data wipe and reboot if your Rotation will work that WoW and upgrade to Stock Cynus T2 then root that and then change just modem.img....
And IF your Rotation still not working When you will running Stock V2 rom then just find your Warranty bill and go to service center of MMX and ask for replacement , may be you got have some hardware problem :fingers-crossed:

rk1000

Aug 4, 2008
I am planning Cynus 2 on Micromax A110. As per the blogs referred there are some issues bothering me.

2. In order to replace the modem.img file and its permissions.. do I need to root my device ??

Pls confirm.

Thx in Advance.

A

ajaybhatia

I am planning Cynus 2 on Micromax A110. As per the blogs referred there are some issues bothering me.

Pls confirm.

Thx in Advance.

Yes to work with file system you need to root your device. Also for flashing the Cygnus T2 ROM you ness cmwrecovery which again need root. Therefore you have to had root.

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app

rk1000

Aug 4, 2008
Yes to work with file system you need to root your device. Also for flashing the Cygnus T2 ROM you ness cmwrecovery which again need root. Therefore you have to had root.

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app

Thanks for your reply..WHat are the chances of bricking the fone.

Also is there a youtube video where the is how to update to Jelly Bean

bhaiwala

Apr 11, 2012
Can anyone tell me that which files are necessary for auto rotate to work. I want to try a fix for it as on the jelly bean when installed on qmobile the auto rotate function is not working

Sent from my QMobile A10 Noir using Tapatalk 2

ahmedyounus

Feb 12, 2013
Buddy can you do one thing for me(yes specially for me) just flash the stock V2 Rom For MMX A110 and dont root , reboot into stock recovery perform a data wipe and reboot if your Rotation will work that WoW and upgrade to Stock Cynus T2 then root that and then change just modem.img....
And IF your Rotation still not working When you will running Stock V2 rom then just find your Warranty bill and go to service center of MMX and ask for replacement , may be you got have some hardware problem :fingers-crossed:

thanks buddy but in stock v2, Jmp, bhokali, cynus t2 v7, auto rotation is working but not working in jelly bean update

Top Liked Posts