Help! Screen dead, but turns on.

Search This thread

EVOme

Jun 3, 2010
I cannot get into phone at all. Screen is not responding. I want to mount my SD card to get my crap off, but I can't get to homescreen to allow PC to mount the drive. I booted to recovery and TWRP is not accepting touch either. Any idea how I can get my stuff off this phone? I can't take to a place to have repaired due to sensitive data I can't have out of my site.

xxxrichievxxx

Jul 10, 2010
Notting Hill, London
www.facebook.com
I cannot get into phone at all. Screen is not responding. I want to mount my SD card to get my crap off, but I can't get to homescreen to allow PC to mount the drive. I booted to recovery and TWRP is not accepting touch either. Any idea how I can get my stuff off this phone? I can't take to a place to have repaired due to sensitive data I can't have out of my site.

Are you familiar with 'adb pull' command? I'd do that command to pull everything on the SD card and then restore the phone with LG flash tools.

xxxrichievxxx

Jul 10, 2010
Notting Hill, London
www.facebook.com
No, but I will google it. You think that will work? Am I pull root and below or do you choose folders to pull?

You can choose folders to pull but it'll be easier to just 'adb pull /sdcard/ C:\User\Destination\folder' and that will pull everything from the SD card to a folder

I've done that many times, the only thing it didnt work was when it wanted to pull a file with Cyrillic or arabic letters it would not pull those files.