Galaxy S3 Modem

Search This thread

xKarlo

Feb 4, 2014
Im having a very bad signal with the MK6 modem. I searched the sammobile site that the latest Modem for my country and my carrier is the DXUGNB1. I hope this would fix my problem. Can someone give me a flashable DXUGNB1 modem for s3? Thank you so much !

Edit: For those of you who'll say "find it in the sticky/general ****ty blahblah." I already did. But I can't find that specific modem.

Last edited:

T0nyCr

Sep 5, 2013
San Jose
Im having a very bad signal with the MK6 modem. I searched the sammobile site that the latest Modem for my country and my carrier is the DXUGNB1. I hope this would fix my problem. Can someone give me a flashable DXUGNB1 modem for s3? Thank you so much !

Edit: For those of you who'll say "find it in the sticky/general ****ty blahblah." I already did. But I can't find that specific modem.
gnd1 is the good one, in my case...

Reactions: xKarlo and abdyasar

nafis_t

Nov 19, 2013
Dhaka

Install Perka's file stash from play store open it and select galaxy s3 select modem then modem cwm then download na8 (recommended) or anything you want. Then just flash it via recovery.
I also search a lot of but couldn't find anything then I find this app which is awesome even I unlock my phone by flashing modem from this app. Flash it and let me know.

Reactions: wasir

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

gnd1 is the good one, in my case...
    Have you had a look on Google? You should be able to type specifically what you want and it should come up.

Install Perka's file stash from play store open it and select galaxy s3 select modem then modem cwm then download na8 (recommended) or anything you want. Then just flash it via recovery.
    I also search a lot of but couldn't find anything then I find this app which is awesome even I unlock my phone by flashing modem from this app. Flash it and let me know.