[game][2.2+][free]

Search This thread

Himalaio

Jun 2, 2014
Hi to all!

I’d like to show you a new game created by my team. It’s called My Doll House and it’s an innovative game that will let your kids’ creativity shine. Unlike most games that are aimed at kids these days(they are usually violent and overly simplified!), My Doll House is meant to be cheerful and relaxing but at the same time it encourages children to use their imagination and develop their sense of aesthetics. We're especially proud of the cute graphic style, soothing and nice to the eye. The game is full of unlockable content and we’re trying to make it into an experience that never gets boring! We’re also planning on introducing a major update soon, which we hope will let kids enjoy My Doll House even more.

I’d be extremely glad if you showed the game to your children, siblings, nephews or nieces… Or you can play it yourselves if you want to, adults are also susceptible to its charm! ;)

I’m waiting for your sincere feedback & I hope you’ll enjoy playing!

t1-d4RFas4LRvfQXGp6xhy5ojvg9byaZJGLt2_d67feHXSymXxCudb3MlK21O1Xi2w=h900-rw

ss4U1LsrGxXcwqjoo4QFbyYmabZf1FZNbe_uIwixAB-Q1HWvXvR24LqlJpvwimMElQ=h900-rw

gp4jQnXqunth6FL1QKiOJP47-SFCmOzOFdxm7eo51_rN0-zS4K6auSqGqm84Dr-YSNw=h900-rw

kO-BRWhtUu7OTiaxWfxm2S7DMAI0Xpie13yV_1sVVtgu4B8SJI3iGT0ex2adYLX6pV0=h900-rw

You can get the game here! -> play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.himalaio.dollhouse

I forgot to include the game's name in the thread title, if a mod can fix it I'll be grateful! Cheers

Last edited: