Verizon Pre-Order

Search This thread

Spartan Law

Aug 14, 2011
Maywood N.J.
pending charge

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Do you have enough money in your bank account?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda premium

More than enough. My verzion has me checking back in an hour to see the status. No tracking # and still says 10/10 ship. Mah fungool

derrtydee

Jul 25, 2013
Missouri
mine is pending!!! authorization hold is set to expire on the 10th, but I work where I bank so I will see if it clears sooner than anticipated.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381196503818.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381196503818.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 235

derrtydee

Jul 25, 2013
Missouri
I've been charged as of 6:46 pm today

4:46 for me. it was hilarious, i was on a rant on twitter against Verizon and then the charge showed up. felt kind of sheepish after that lol.

now, if only we can get tracking information in the morning. (though i know i'll be checking the order status through the night anyways because i'm that excited.)

i feel like I'm 7 years old and it's Christmas Eve, son. :D

js0uth

Nov 20, 2009
San Gabriel Valley, CA
mine now says.

We received your order and it is in process. Payment not taken yet.

Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time.

whats going on?!?!

hopefully they take my money tomorrow. lol.

derrtydee

Jul 25, 2013
Missouri
mine now says.

We received your order and it is in process. Payment not taken yet.

Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time.

whats going on?!?!

hopefully they take my money tomorrow. lol.

OH MAN! what screen are you at when it says that? I preordered on 9/19. i get two... somewhat, different responses when i check. If i use the "Check Your Order Status" link that was in my initial e-mail, i have a message saying "Your Order will Ship By 10/10/13." If I check my order history in My Verizon after logging in, it still says it's in process.

js0uth

Nov 20, 2009
San Gabriel Valley, CA
OH MAN! what screen are you at when it says that? I preordered on 9/19. i get two... somewhat, different responses when i check. If i use the "Check Your Order Status" link that was in my initial e-mail, i have a message saying "Your Order will Ship By 10/10/13." If I check my order history in My Verizon after logging in, it still says it's in process.

I used the link they send you to check your order status.

kingkongsmith

Jun 17, 2010
Went from "processing" to this. .. Hope this mean it will b on the way in the morning

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381199498058.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381199498058.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 448

js0uth

Nov 20, 2009
San Gabriel Valley, CA
I hope everything works out for you. That was you with the card discrepancy, right? so they're giving you FedEx 2 day shipping?

everything is good man! they took my money! never been so happy to have my money taken. LOL.

but yes it was a card discrepancy and yes i get 2 day shipping.

thanks for your concern :good: lol.

im just a tad bit worried about the unlimited data... because he did have to cancel the order and place another order. but i asked him a few times about the unlimited data. and he said everything will stay the same as when i placed the order. so i hope so!

derrtydee

Jul 25, 2013
Missouri
everything is good man! they took my money! never been so happy to have my money taken. LOL.

but yes it was a card discrepancy and yes i get 2 day shipping.

thanks for your concern :good: lol.

im just a tad bit worried about the unlimited data... because he did have to cancel the order and place another order. but i asked him a few times about the unlimited data. and he said everything will stay the same as when i placed the order. so i hope so!

HA! i've never been happier to see $758.43 taken out of my account. i think that's the only time i'll be that happy to see that much money gone at once, lol. :eek:

as for the unlimited data, i know that Verizon stated that they were going to make good on their word from those who upgraded during that weekend that everyone had the glitch. the real test will be when you activate the new device, once you get it. i've only been with VZW since last december so i (obviously) got the Note 3 retail. but I'm good with my tiered data, at 4GB that's perfect for me, even with tethering via Foxfi... (which reminds me, someone will need to test that out until we get root access...) *marks it on to-do list.*

Top Liked Posts