Stuck in boot loop and can't boot to twrp recovery

Search This thread

dadmi

I installed Liquid Smooth ROM last night and stuck in boot loop now. I can't even boot into TWRP recovery. When I boot to recovery from bootloader, Teamwin logo flashes few times, then I see Liquid Smooth animation for few seconds and phone reboots.

What can be done to fix this?

UPDATE: Was unable to push twrp recovery, finally restored the phone by following this link http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2727831 and back to normal now.

Last edited:

sfreemanoh

Oct 20, 2008
I installed Liquid Smooth ROM last night and stuck in boot loop now. I can't even boot into TWRP recovery. When I boot to recovery from bootloader, Teamwin logo flashes few times, then I see Liquid Smooth animation for few seconds and phone reboots.

Try to re-push the TWRP recovery and boot to it again.

andybones

Retired Forum Moderator / Inactive RD
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5

Weird.. This sounds like what happened to my phone the other night. I updated AdAway hosts file, did a reboot, walked away came back a few mins and saw the Liquid boot animation, then noticed it reboot then try to boot up, then reboot again, so I tried booting into TWRP and it did the same, tried to do a flash of a ROM and it rebooted within a few seconds. So I decided the only option was to try the RUU and luckily after that everything is back to normal. But with all the weird-ness going on in these threads with peoples phones, it was a true scare.

wtoj34

Jan 28, 2012
San Antonio, TX
So many weird things with root on this phone that I've never heard/encountered before. I'm just gonna chill on clean ROM with sense 6 toolbox and lay low for a while w/o flashing hoping an explanation is made.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: pjim

pjim

Jul 18, 2009
San Diego
So many weird things with root on this phone that I've never heard/encountered before. I'm just gonna chill on clean ROM with sense 6 toolbox and lay low for a while w/o flashing hoping an explanation is made.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
I really couldn't agree more! I feel like the carriers especially Verizon want total control of any device that's on their network.
Before long we are all going to be waiting for a jailbreak team to give us root on each update.:crying:

Top Liked Posts