[q] help needed asap!!! solved!

Search This thread

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!
Hello guys
Today i updated my Z to 4.4.2 stock based rom (existenZ ultimate) and i want to calibrate the gyroscope. How to do that??! I don't see calibrate option in service menu!:(
I replaced servicemenu.apk with 4.3 one that have the calibrate menu then i tried to do calibrate and its fail every time (says bla bla bla your device not supported ( i cant remember) )
Now the cube in service menu rotate FAST and all the apps and games using gyroscope not working fine:crying:
Anyone can help please :(

(Rooted - deodexed - locked)

*******SOLVED!!******

Last edited:

neoxx3m

Dec 8, 2009
Ljubuski
Xiaomi 12X
Hello guys
Today i updated my Z to 4.4.2 stock based rom (existenZ ultimate) and i want to calibrate the gyroscope. How to do that??! I don't see calibrate option in service menu!:(
I replaced servicemenu.apk with 4.3 one that have the calibrate menu then i tried to do calibrate and its fail every time (says bla bla bla your device not supported ( i cant remember) )
Now the cube in service menu rotate FAST and all the apps and games using gyroscope not working fine:crying:

What ROM you use before update? Did you try with factory reset?

Reactions: androidfreak70

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys

What ROM you use before update? Did you try with factory reset?
    i was using eXistenZ ultra 6.6.0
    i tried factory reset but didnt helped:(

Reboot to recovery>format system,davik cache
    after that flash rom see whether it resolves the issue