What would you like in rom by default?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

swordfish2009

May 7, 2008
mumbai
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\SDCARD\ClientDrivers\Class\MMC_Class] "DisablePowerManagement"=dword:1 "Dll"="LEO_SDMemory.dll" "IClass"=multi_sz:"{A4E7EDDA-E575-4252-9D6B-4195D48BB865}", "{8DD679CE-8AB4-43c8-A14A-EA4963FAA715}" "Profile"="MMC" "Removable"=dword:1 "BlockTransferSize"=dword:80 "Prefix"="DSK"

Yes, what is this?

@HD2-WP7 : I think you have stoped refreshing :d

Last edited:
Y

YukiXDA

Hi all,

It will be for later, surely tonight (in france), we won't have time before, so sorry if a side of the planet will have it only tomorrow.

CU very very soon

jphilouxx

Dec 14, 2010
Hi all,

It will be for later, surely tonight (in france), we won't have time before, so sorry if a side of the planet will have it only tomorrow.

CU very very soon
Hi all, for me and about the end of the best dev we have on xda, i say goodbye to Windows Phone 7 and these great roms, i am on last Miui NDT V24.1 which is very Very good for much things, i thing never come back to WP7 because all rom take time for finish and Micro$oft are bad they don't want to help Us!!
My time now is for Android and now much good thing than before !!!
A BIG thanks for All dev's who working hard on WP7, this project will be forever because our HD2's will not never die :)) THXXXXX

Finalforce1111

Jan 11, 2009
Not far away
Hi all, for me and about the end of the best dev we have on xda, i say goodbye to Windows Phone 7 and these great roms, i am on last Miui NDT V24.1 which is very Very good for much things, i thing never come back to WP7 because all rom take time for finish and Micro$oft are bad they don't want to help Us!!
My time now is for Android and now much good thing than before !!!
A BIG thanks for All dev's who working hard on WP7, this project will be forever because our HD2's will not never die :)) THXXXXX

Android is not very secure because google don't check the apps look this

http://www.zdnet.com/news/report-be-aware-of-android-apps/437747

jphilouxx

Dec 14, 2010
Android is not very secure because google don't check the apps look this

http://www.zdnet.com/news/report-be-aware-of-android-apps/437747
Yes i know and i have a little Antivirus i do myself, but sorry i don't give it ...... :)) and you know it's just for 2 and 5% of apps !! so no problems if you have Any official Apps, i don't want many apps but just these best officials apps!!
Maybe one day anyone will read one of my sms and will see my planning , wOOOO SUper !!! i never send important information you know and they can search !!lol they will find girls pictures!! .....:))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts