[STOCK] [ROM] T989UVKL1 [09.12.2011][Android 2.3.6] Tmobile

Search This thread
C

chib1panda

Has anyone attempted thrpugh odin.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App

ingenious247

Oct 15, 2011
ugh.. I came from HTC phones so this whole odin thing is new to me.. I guess I'm going to have to learn it now. As in, right now.

Which means back to stock recovery..

Hopefully they didn't embed CIQ better and it's still as easy to remove

T

The_Biz

With all these great updates in this, I wonder if they updated ciq? ;)

C

chib1panda

Well its good i went back to stock a couple days ago. Its almost done downloading.

Tweezydak1d

May 6, 2009
Sacramento, CA
Does this update add talk w/video chat

Sent from my 卄匕匚 丹爪丹乙モ 4ム or 匕-爪◯乃工ㄥモ ム丹ㄥ丹メㄚ ち 工工 using xda premium

T

The_Biz

Well its good i went back to stock a couple days ago. Its almost done downloading.

I like stock. I just hope somebody can deoedex this and add crt on/off and it'll be the perfect rom for those that want stock.

Bubbys deodex had crt off only. :(

C

chib1panda

43a09a39-daaa-08e0.jpg
43a09a39-daba-391f.jpg
43a09a39-dac3-bd47.jpg
43a09a39-dacc-9baf.jpg
43a09a39-dad3-5929.jpg
as you can see i updated through odin. It updated withput wiping and first thig i notice was the e911 error. Once i updated i was able to use wifi calling. :) very happy.

T

The_Biz

All I need to know in order to update is ->

If you have a lock screen set, does it have the timeout effect? I don't remember stock having that but bubbys rom does. That way you don't have to use the pattern right away.

You can set the time up to 30 minutes. If you have 30 minutes set and your screen turns off, you don't have to input the unlock pattern unless you put the lock screen on intentionally with the button.

Any answers will be helpful.

C

chib1panda

Okay. I set timeout to 15 seconds and wgen the screen times out and you unlock you can just swipe to unlock. If you manually lock it asks for lock screen pattern right away.
All I need to know in order to update is ->

If you have a lock screen set, does it have the timeout effect? I don't remember stock having that but bubbys rom does. That way you don't have to use the pattern right away.

You can set the time up to 30 minutes. If you have 30 minutes set and your screen turns off, you don't have to input the unlock pattern unless you put the lock screen on intentionally with the button.

Any answers will be helpful.

NinoAl

Aug 23, 2010
Im running stock rooted w/ bloatwares removed...would i be able to flash this thru odin without wiping?

C

chib1panda

Read above. It removed my root. Did not wipe. Not sure what will happen if you removed bloat. It may just install them back. Would be best to just odin to stock then odin to this update.
Im running stock rooted w/ bloatwares removed...would i be able to flash this thru odin without wiping?

Top Liked Posts