[Tutorial][24/5][U9T11][ICS]V6 SUPERCHARGER And ICS OOM Priority Changer PATCH UPDATE

Search This thread

farhanzahinfj

Nov 14, 2011
Dhaka
Mika Dee said:
Hi farhan can you please guide me how to install supercharger on nAa ICS? Thanks

Yeah sure :)

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

All Credits go to zeppelinrox for his magnificent script

*1st go look at this thread and the 2nd post: Original thread & 2nd post

*Follow these steps to Patch your service.jar file for OOM Priority change:

1. via root browser go to /system/framework/
2. copy the services.jar to the sdcard and then copy it to ur PC
3. go here http://android.mimic.ca/
4. upload ur services.jar file
5. a new page will appear... select the CWM flashable zip and download..
6. copy the zip to sd card and read below :)

**Patched "services.jar" CWM Flashable Zip for MiniCM9-3.0.2 available for download. See attachments

Download supercharger from the link at the end and save this in the root of your SD card.

zeppelinrox said:
IMPORTANT....Note: You will probably get Segmentation Fault errors running the V6 SuperCharger script on ICS due to some funky stuff going on with the su (superuser) binary. Go HERE for a fixed su binary. No more fugly segfaults! - Thanks to wraithdu

Now follow this steps:

0. Download Script manager from the market.
1. Run the script via Script manager as ROOT
2. Recommended Options for RAM management 256HP--> Ledded(3), Unledded(2), Super Unledded(4)
3. Recommended Options for LAG kIlling: Engine Flash(18), Detailing databases(19)

For SOME reason U cant run script manager.... THEN LETS IMPROVISE:

0. via file manager find the supercharger script file and copy the whole name (with extension)
1. go to terminal emulator
2. write:
Code:
su
{press enter}

3. write:
Code:
cd /sdcard/
{press enter}

4. write:
Code:
sh V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC7.sh.pdf
[u have pasted the name]{press enter}

NOW:

# After applying RAM minfree values you'll be asked to Wipe delvik cache and reboot. and YES u need that...
# U said YES ... Now your delvik cache is wiped and it rebooted.
# ITS TIME TO MAKE UR LAUNCHER DIE-HARD! So Enter CWM Recovery and Flash the previously prepaired zip. REBOOT.
# This time it will take some time to boot as Delvik cache has been wiped and has to be rebuild.

NOW Dealing with Stickiness of your applied Minfree values:IMPORTANT

#Run the Script again.
#U will see that it says about a percentage of supercahged-ness...
#If ur applied minfree values has not sticked a file will open which will say what to do to make these values fixed.

{For this u'll need script manager}

0. open script manager
1. go to /system/etc/init.d/
2. u'll see a file named "99supercharge" click on it...
3. give it the permission for ROOT and RUN AT BOOT and run.
4. script manager will run at every boot and fix ur minfree values.

WARNING: IF Script manager Can Not Run at boot for some reason minfree values will not be applied.

LAG KILLING:

Two options i use to kill lag. : 1. Engine Flush (18)
2. Detailing A.K.A Vaccuming (19)

# If u Run these from the main script a terminal emulator shortcut will be created
# after days of use if u feel choppy and laggy u can apply them via terminal emulator

Detailing/Vaccuming:
[info: this will re-index ur databases to make ur phone faster]

Open terminal emulator
Code:
su
{press enter}

Code:
vac
{press enter}

DONE!!

Engine Flush:

Open terminal emulator
Code:
su
{press enter}

Code:
flush
{press enter}

DONE!!!

Enjoy it... like a boss!

zeppelinrox said:
Updated April 10, 2012: - V6 SuperCharger Update 9 RC8.2
.................................... - Fixed - Bug when trying to apply calculated values automatically on rookies' first run - it would just loop back to menu
.................................... - Fixed - Bug regarding fix emissions option when resupercharging.
.................................... - Fixed - Bug regarding the installation marker in build.prop.unsuper.
.................................... - Improved - Has proper rounding of decimals instead of just truncating them. This was a royal pain in the ass.
.................................... - Enhanced - User prompts. No more confusion regarding the "applet not found" note
.................................... - Tweaked - Method by which /init.d/*97BulletProof_Apps is launched.
.................................... - Tweaked - Code a bit

Updated April 03, 2012: - V6 SuperCharger Update 9 RC8.1
.................................... - Fixed - Bug where the script appied all 0s for the minfrees
.................................... - Fixed - Bug where the script would crash when supercharging current minfrees that had a decimal value (ie. 32.532 MB was bad)

Updated April 02, 2012: - V6 SuperCharger Update 9 RC8
.................................... - Added - Fix Emissions Script! (Fix Permissions)
.................................... - Added - Option to run Fix Emissions on boot! (Does NOT slow down boot time!)
.................................... - Removed - Market links to BusyBox Installer (suddenly half assed busybox builds are running rampant ;p)
.................................... - Added - Link to my OP to get BusyBox builds compiled by wraithdu instead (So There! smali ass busybox builds!)
.................................... - Added - Automatic direction to use calculated values for Rookies! (after selecting Driver Options)
.................................... - Added - Support for a couple of more launchers
.................................... - Tweaked - Delay time in *97BulletProof_Apps - reduced to 30 seconds from 60 seconds. Shouldn't effect battery life since it still goes to deep sleep as it always does.
.................................... - Tweaked - Method by which /init.d/*97BulletProof_Apps is launched.
.................................... - Tweaked - Interface and user prompts.
.................................... - Changed - "Help File" to "Owner's Guide"
.................................... - Removed - Most DNS Tweaks (too many weird connection issues started happening)
.................................... - Tweaked - net.tcp.buffersize.* settings
.................................... - Changed - "Market" to "Google Play"

Downloads:

Mirrors are discoraged

V6 supercharger Updates (the latest are at the last of the post)

This thread will be updated with each update of of the original thread :cool:

Attachments

• V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC7.sh.pdf
    177.1 KB · Views: 720
  • V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC8.sh.pdf
    189.6 KB · Views: 183
  • V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC8.1.sh.pdf
    190.4 KB · Views: 232
  • V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC8.2.sh.pdf
    190.8 KB · Views: 1,507
  • OOM-Priority-Charger-v1.4-minicm-301-shakira.zip
    1 MB · Views: 584
  • V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC9_test9.sh.pdf
    216.8 KB · Views: 144
  • V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC9_Test_11.sh.pdf
    222 KB · Views: 1,134
  • OOM-Priority-Charger-v1.4-minicm9-302-shakira302.zip
    1 MB · Views: 571
Last edited:

Shimizux

Mar 27, 2012
Sabah
www.90rawr.blogspot.com
Dude,
I run Script with Terminal Emulator,
But it Always Need for me to choose Option [1-30]
Idk, What option should i choose,
Then yeah i choose option 30,
Some Command appear,
And "Buh Bye :")"
LOL! No Command for to Wipe Dalvik Cache. =.=

farhanzahinfj

Nov 14, 2011
Dhaka
Dude,
I run Script with Terminal Emulator,
But it Always Need for me to choose Option [1-30]
Idk, What option should i choose,
Then yeah i choose option 30,
Some Command appear,
And "Buh Bye :")"
LOL! No Command for to Wipe Dalvik Cache. =.=

that command is "super clean" on the list. "29"

and i've written the options recommended in OP with number! :)

wakoko79

Mar 11, 2012
I'm not on ICS, but I don't understand the playful options in the v6 supercharger and what each of them does (in layman please). If you have any link for help, please share it=). thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mika Dee said:
    Hi farhan can you please guide me how to install supercharger on nAa ICS? Thanks

Yeah sure :)

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

All Credits go to zeppelinrox for his magnificent script

*1st go look at this thread and the 2nd post: Original thread & 2nd post

*Follow these steps to Patch your service.jar file for OOM Priority change:

1. via root browser go to /system/framework/
    2. copy the services.jar to the sdcard and then copy it to ur PC
    3. go here http://android.mimic.ca/
    4. upload ur services.jar file
    5. a new page will appear... select the CWM flashable zip and download..
    6. copy the zip to sd card and read below :)

**Patched "services.jar" CWM Flashable Zip for MiniCM9-3.0.2 available for download. See attachments

Download supercharger from the link at the end and save this in the root of your SD card.

zeppelinrox said:
    IMPORTANT....Note: You will probably get Segmentation Fault errors running the V6 SuperCharger script on ICS due to some funky stuff going on with the su (superuser) binary. Go HERE for a fixed su binary. No more fugly segfaults! - Thanks to wraithdu

Now follow this steps:

0. Download Script manager from the market.
    1. Run the script via Script manager as ROOT
    2. Recommended Options for RAM management 256HP--> Ledded(3), Unledded(2), Super Unledded(4)
    3. Recommended Options for LAG kIlling: Engine Flash(18), Detailing databases(19)

For SOME reason U cant run script manager.... THEN LETS IMPROVISE:

0. via file manager find the supercharger script file and copy the whole name (with extension)
    1. go to terminal emulator
    2. write:
    Code:
    su
    {press enter}

3. write:
    Code:
    cd /sdcard/
    {press enter}

4. write:
    Code:
    sh V6_SuperCharger_for_Android-Update9_RC7.sh.pdf
    [u have pasted the name]{press enter}

NOW:

# After applying RAM minfree values you'll be asked to Wipe delvik cache and reboot. and YES u need that...
    # U said YES ... Now your delvik cache is wiped and it rebooted.
    # ITS TIME TO MAKE UR LAUNCHER DIE-HARD! So Enter CWM Recovery and Flash the previously prepaired zip. REBOOT.
    # This time it will take some time to boot as Delvik cache has been wiped and has to be rebuild.

NOW Dealing with Stickiness of your applied Minfree values:IMPORTANT

#Run the Script again.
    #U will see that it says about a percentage of supercahged-ness...
    #If ur applied minfree values has not sticked a file will open which will say what to do to make these values fixed.

{For this u'll need script manager}

0. open script manager
    1. go to /system/etc/init.d/
    2. u'll see a file named "99supercharge" click on it...
    3. give it the permission for ROOT and RUN AT BOOT and run.
    4. script manager will run at every boot and fix ur minfree values.

WARNING: IF Script manager Can Not Run at boot for some reason minfree values will not be applied.

LAG KILLING:

Two options i use to kill lag. : 1. Engine Flush (18)
    2. Detailing A.K.A Vaccuming (19)

# If u Run these from the main script a terminal emulator shortcut will be created
    # after days of use if u feel choppy and laggy u can apply them via terminal emulator

Detailing/Vaccuming:
    [info: this will re-index ur databases to make ur phone faster]

Open terminal emulator
    Code:
    su
    {press enter}

Code:
    vac
    {press enter}

DONE!!

Engine Flush:

Open terminal emulator
    Code:
    su
    {press enter}

Code:
    flush
    {press enter}

DONE!!!

Enjoy it... like a boss!

zeppelinrox said:
    Updated April 10, 2012: - V6 SuperCharger Update 9 RC8.2
    .................................... - Fixed - Bug when trying to apply calculated values automatically on rookies' first run - it would just loop back to menu
    .................................... - Fixed - Bug regarding fix emissions option when resupercharging.
    .................................... - Fixed - Bug regarding the installation marker in build.prop.unsuper.
    .................................... - Improved - Has proper rounding of decimals instead of just truncating them. This was a royal pain in the ass.
    .................................... - Enhanced - User prompts. No more confusion regarding the "applet not found" note
    .................................... - Tweaked - Code a bit

Updated April 03, 2012: - V6 SuperCharger Update 9 RC8.1
    .................................... - Fixed - Bug where the script appied all 0s for the minfrees
    .................................... - Fixed - Bug where the script would crash when supercharging current minfrees that had a decimal value (ie. 32.532 MB was bad)

Updated April 02, 2012: - V6 SuperCharger Update 9 RC8
    .................................... - Added - Fix Emissions Script! (Fix Permissions)
    .................................... - Added - Option to run Fix Emissions on boot! (Does NOT slow down boot time!)
    .................................... - Removed - Market links to BusyBox Installer (suddenly half assed busybox builds are running rampant ;p)
    .................................... - Added - Link to my OP to get BusyBox builds compiled by wraithdu instead (So There! smali ass busybox builds!)
    .................................... - Added - Automatic direction to use calculated values for Rookies! (after selecting Driver Options)
    .................................... - Added - Support for a couple of more launchers
    .................................... - Tweaked - Delay time in *97BulletProof_Apps - reduced to 30 seconds from 60 seconds. Shouldn't effect battery life since it still goes to deep sleep as it always does.
    .................................... - Tweaked - Interface and user prompts.
    .................................... - Changed - "Help File" to "Owner's Guide"
    .................................... - Removed - Most DNS Tweaks (too many weird connection issues started happening)
    .................................... - Tweaked - net.tcp.buffersize.* settings
    .................................... - Changed - "Market" to "Google Play"

Downloads:

Mirrors are discoraged

V6 supercharger Updates (the latest are at the last of the post)

This thread will be updated with each update of of the original thread :cool:
    okk....this one seems offtopic ....suppose i supercharged GDXv024 and if i update it to v025 do i need to supercharge it again ??

sorry for noobnesness :p :D

yes u have to supercharge it again ... as the system gets wiped in the time of update!!
    Just 100% supercharged. :p , Do I need to put a script widget in my screen?. Can I use Ram Manager Pro, or is not needed?

ram manager pro is not needed. it will disable supercharger. u dont need to put the widget on ur screen... :)
    Cannot download the attached .pdf file.
    I want to revert the changes made for troubleshooting purposes, how is this done?

Go into the Supercharger activator script and select options 14 and 15, then wipe dalvik cache and reboot.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk 2