Does Sense 4.4.2 KitKat work on hboot 1.55?

Search This thread

SickL1408

Aug 23, 2011
Dhaka
Hello everyone,

Bought ONE a few days ago and unlocked bootloader, installed recovery and rooted the stock rom yesterday. However, for some reason cant S-OFF :/ I am on hboot 1.55. Can I install the latest sense ROMs based on 4.4.2? I have a stock nandroid of 3.62 base to return to it in order to to receive the OTA updates. Once I upgrade the base, is there any way to return to stock for S ON devices to receive the OTA update to update the firmware? Thanks.

kamilmirza

Dec 4, 2011
OnePlus 6
Hello everyone,

Bought ONE a few days ago and unlocked bootloader, installed recovery and rooted the stock rom yesterday. However, for some reason cant S-OFF :/ I am on hboot 1.55. Can I install the latest sense ROMs based on 4.4.2? I have a stock nandroid of 3.62 base to return to it in order to to receive the OTA updates. Once I upgrade the base, is there any way to return to stock for S ON devices to receive the OTA update to update the firmware? Thanks.

yes you can flash(install) 4.4.2 ROMs with unlocked bootloader with S-ON
you can try S-OFF with your 3.62 base backup or you can try ARHD 31 to achieve S-OFF, rumrunner's or firewater's

Reactions: SickL1408

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone,

yes you can flash(install) 4.4.2 ROMs with unlocked bootloader with S-ON
    you can try S-OFF with your 3.62 base backup or you can try ARHD 31 to achieve S-OFF, rumrunner's or firewater's