[Completed] [Q] help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kfosswill

Jun 8, 2014
ì have been trying to root my phone for a million, using 4shared, mistro, kingo, poot, nothing will works. Will the vda work on my phone? you do not have my model listed, LGMS569 if i download for Optimus 2 or something? I am obviously technologically ignorant, or would not be having such a hard time to begin with.Thanks again if anyone can help me!:eek:

D

Darth

ì have been trying to root my phone for a million, using 4shared, mistro, kingo, poot, nothing will works. Will the vda work on my phone? you do not have my model listed, LGMS569 if i download for Optimus 2 or something? I am obviously technologically ignorant, or would not be having such a hard time to begin with.Thanks again if anyone can help me!:eek:

Hi there! Sorry for the late reply. Its tough cause your device doesn't seem to be mentioned on XDA. Are you sure about the model number?

Anyway.....you could try asking in our general Q&A section and perhaps someone knows your device and can help.

Found here.... http://xdaforums.com/general/help?nocache=1&z=8886794382706285

Perhaps also use a more specific thread title, as it will catch someone's eye better. ;)

Good luck!!

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Also, no....don't flash anything that is not specifically made your phone. It could very well brick your phone.

DayWalker

Nov 10, 2013
Kaduwela
try installing a custom rom like cwm and then copy the su.zip to your phone memory. Then boot into the recovery and select install zip then select the relevant directory and click on the su.zip it works

Status
Not open for further replies.