IR blaster can't learn

Search This thread

KJYap

Mar 4, 2014
i can use my xperia zl ir blaster control my electronics probably but it cant learn the signal :(

sturmtruppler

Sep 10, 2012
Send it to the next repair center, you'll get a new one. I did the same a few weeks ago.

Xperia ZL, 4.3 Stock (.101), rooted

hijagdeep

Jan 27, 2012
[quote name="hijagdeep" post=50962114]Where you from..?<br />
<br />
Sent from Sony Xperia ZL 4.3 Rooted
<br />
<br />
I'm from India :D... And have the same problem.... Will I get a replacement or will they repair it?[/QUOTE]
How much time ago you purchased this mobile..?
If it's between six months, then right choice for you is to claim for accidental damage protection

Sent from Sony Xperia ZL 4.3 Rooted

dmeerpa

Jul 12, 2013
Aalst
I'm not sure if they are really new or refurbished phones the give.

I also have the problem, together with the 'black dots on the camera sensor' and 'dead battery'.
I'm from Belgium but I bought the phone in Germany. Yesterday the phone left the shop towards the repair center, I'm curious what they will do. I never had a phone with so much hardware problems. And I'm even not talking about the skin on the cover that was peeling of after not even 3 weeks. For that I never found an agreement with the Phone House nor Sony. They always keep saying it's was my fault. They pretend I was using a detergent on the cover... something that's not true and was never proved by either of them. I was suffering from extreme heating when the phone was idle, a problem that was resolved with installing a new firmware when I got back my phone after 3 months of contesting.
I will be very satisfied with either a new or refurbished phone :)

Top Liked Posts