different calendars different colours?

Search This thread

spacecat

Jul 15, 2006
My wife and I can see each others calendars, but in themer the font colour is the same

is there a way to have different colours for different calendars in themer like in a typical calendar app?

thanks

ritalin

Sep 28, 2007
Tampa
plus.google.com
It's a themer widget I think, it came with the pre loaded nature theme it links to the a calendar app

Im not real sure what theme you are talking about. There are not pre-loaded themes in Themer, it has always been a tutorial theme of sorts that is preloaded.

Do me a favor, long press on the homescreen (anywhere blank) when the long press menu shows up, choose "browse themes".
Now in this window choose, "My Themes", then "Downloaded.
You should now see a list of the themes you have downloaded. Tell me the name of the theme you are running so I can see what calendar it uses.

Thanks.

spacecat

Jul 15, 2006
Im not real sure what theme you are talking about. There are not pre-loaded themes in Themer, it has always been a tutorial theme of sorts that is preloaded.

Do me a favor, long press on the homescreen (anywhere blank) when the long press menu shows up, choose "browse themes".
Now in this window choose, "My Themes", then "Downloaded.
You should now see a list of the themes you have downloaded. Tell me the name of the theme you are running so I can see what calendar it uses.

Thanks.

The Theme is called 'Shades of Green'

ritalin

Sep 28, 2007
Tampa
plus.google.com
Is this not possible?

This is technically possible.
This calendar is created with Zooper. There is an option in Zooper for setting the color code to the color assigned in the Google Calendar.
The code is #C0COLOR#, this variable will render or output an actual RGB color code for what ever color is assigned to that event in your Google Calendar.

So you have this variable, and I am sure you are wondering WTH you would do with it.
We assuming that the text in that calendar is RichText and not regular text you can assign a BBCODE around the Event variable that changes its color.

Lets say its the event title for the first event, #C0TITLE#. If you want this to be the correct color that is assigned to it you would change it to the following. [c#C0COLOR#]#C0TITLE#[/c]
If it were for the second event it would be as follows.
[c#C1COLOR#]#C1TITLE#[/c]

All in all you CAN do this. It just matters if you want to take the time to change it yourself, getting your hands dirty with a little light coding.

Hope this helps.

spacecat

Jul 15, 2006
This is technically possible.
This calendar is created with Zooper. There is an option in Zooper for setting the color code to the color assigned in the Google Calendar.
The code is #C0COLOR#, this variable will render or output an actual RGB color code for what ever color is assigned to that event in your Google Calendar.

So you have this variable, and I am sure you are wondering WTH you would do with it.
We assuming that the text in that calendar is RichText and not regular text you can assign a BBCODE around the Event variable that changes its color.

Lets say its the event title for the first event, #C0TITLE#. If you want this to be the correct color that is assigned to it you would change it to the following. [c#C0COLOR#]#C0TITLE#[/c]
If it were for the second event it would be as follows.
[c#C1COLOR#]#C1TITLE#[/c]

All in all you CAN do this. It just matters if you want to take the time to change it yourself, getting your hands dirty with a little light coding.

Hope this helps.

Ok im more a plug and play sort of guy but I will give it a go!