[Q] not registered to network

Search This thread
Jul 5, 2011
pireas
hi
I have a sony miri st23i.I had unlock bootloader and custom rom .Suddenly crash phone.apk and I reinstall .zip by cwm.After that doesn't connect to network and if I try to make a call a window says ;nto registered to network'
After that things I did.
tryied many differents sim,no luck
reinstall rom,install stock rom ,locked bootloader and install last rom with sus with no success.
I look in sim info(by *#*#7378........) and write everything with (X) and at the right 0 times for code.
What you suggest me?

DPxMiro

Jul 5, 2013
In my Xperia miro
hi
I have a sony miri st23i.I had unlock bootloader and custom rom .Suddenly crash phone.apk and I reinstall .zip by cwm.After that doesn't connect to network and if I try to make a call a window says ;nto registered to network'
After that things I did.
tryied many differents sim,no luck
reinstall rom,install stock rom ,locked bootloader and install last rom with sus with no success.
I look in sim info(by *#*#7378........) and write everything with (X) and at the right 0 times for code.
What you suggest me?

OMG, maybe sim lock. which rom did you use?

Paduretu Ionut

Sep 18, 2013
Constanta
Try to replace your stk.apk with the stock one...Something similar happened to me. Phone.apk kept crashing and "no-sim" icon appeared on the status bar, even though my sim was in.