[GAME][2.2+] Jelly-Joo 1.1

Search This thread

Nyxbull

Jan 4, 2006
Minsk
www.nyxbull.mobi
New unique Android puzzle game! Explode the bombs with fun!

Poor alien Jelly-Joo got lost on Earth, help him find a way out. Play more than 60 addicting levels, solve puzzles, find priceless surprises.

Homepage: jelly-joo.com
Link to the game in Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nyxbull.blowmeaway&hl=en
Review in XDA blog: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/jelly-joo-game-brings-alien-bombing-fun-to-android/
Promo video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lplOl31lss
Tutorial/gameplay video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha2L9YNK3zU

Attachments

• screen02.jpg
    screen02.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 821
  • screen03.jpg
    screen03.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 723
Last edited:

Nyxbull

Jan 4, 2006
Minsk
www.nyxbull.mobi
Anyway, we'll try to do our best when we release new version of the game.
Who said that old Nintendo graphics is bad? :)

What I'm interesting more is feedback on the gameplay, graphics can be improved easily but if the idea and gameplay is not good enough, then it is really not good.

Last edited by a moderator:

ttukka

Jul 6, 2010
Trolls playing Mods and getting it all wrong. Funny. Game looks alright to me. Its free. Get over it.

Sent from me... to you... to me... to you...

Nyxbull

Jan 4, 2006
Minsk
www.nyxbull.mobi
WOW I saw some people being happy this guy was back on XDA and working on a ROM or two...

After reading this hear, I tend to think he is a **** and most off all the type of person that brings a place like this down..

Report me or ban me, I don't care but Mazda needs to have a little bit more respect for people.

PS, game does look like I could spend a little time on it but I am going to down load for my kid!

Thanks for the free game!

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Thank you for playing Jelly-Joo. Let me know if you think we can improve anything. :)

hard2play

May 10, 2012
I saw gameplay on youtube and game looks really great and addictive, will play it later but when I download it you will probably get 5 stars. Cheers!

Reactions: Nyxbull

windwarrior

Jan 21, 2011
Isla de Margarita
Well.. i can't play it, i'm using a Optimus One so i'm blaming arm6 :p

Anyway, game looks cool, but i would advice you to put some more info in the first post... game description, captures, or just some more general info :)

jdb78

Nov 17, 2008
Thank you for the game. I love this "old Nintendo style" gfx though, I still use my Amiga computer to play games, too maybe that's why ;) Wonder why you give it away for free.

Nyxbull

Jan 4, 2006
Minsk
www.nyxbull.mobi
Well.. i can't play it, i'm using a Optimus One so i'm blaming arm6 :p

Anyway, game looks cool, but i would advice you to put some more info in the first post... game description, captures, or just some more general info :)

I would love to post more info, including video and link to the game homepage, but unfortunately I have status "Junior Member", and all what I can post so far is text (I'm member of XDA since 2006, but I was more reader and ROM downloader before :) ). Some more activity in this topic and I will be able to enrich my first post :)

Last edited:

Nyxbull

Jan 4, 2006
Minsk
www.nyxbull.mobi
Thank you for the game. I love this "old Nintendo style" gfx though, I still use my Amiga computer to play games, too maybe that's why ;) Wonder why you give it away for free.

I'm giving it away for free because the market is very tough nowadays, nobody will buy your game if you do not have already your own brand or/and huge amount of money for marketing. If Rovio releases new game they can sell quite well even if the game is quite usual because everybody knows them as "Angry birds" developers. If "no name" developer like me and my team is releasing even brilliant game, nobody will even notice it in 1.000.000 apps market. That's the truth of life.

Top Liked Posts