Battery user replaceable?

Search This thread

clouds5

Feb 8, 2011
So hi guys,

I'm loving this tablet alot and I'm using it all the time for all my computing. Now what if in a year or two the battery life decreases but the note itself is still fine? Is there a way to replace the battery in a relatively simple fashion?

ultramag69

Nov 6, 2007
Waratah
So hi guys,

I'm loving this tablet alot and I'm using it all the time for all my computing. Now what if in a year or two the battery life decreases but the note itself is still fine? Is there a way to replace the battery in a relatively simple fashion?

Yes but it does involve pulling your tablet apart... And being able to get the right battery...

Reactions: clouds5

clouds5

Feb 8, 2011
Yeah that's what i thought. Do you know if there is an aftermarket for parts like that?
Also, has anyone already taken a note 2014 apart and checked if you need to solder or glue stuff when replacing the battery?

RussellEstridge25

Oct 30, 2011
North Branch
Yeah that's what i thought. Do you know if there is an aftermarket for parts like that?
Also, has anyone already taken a note 2014 apart and checked if you need to solder or glue stuff when replacing the battery?

Look in the general section. Someone posted pics of it all taken apart. The thead is called sleep of death. The battery is just a plug away

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2551881

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

dr.m0x

Oct 28, 2010
Auckland

I haven't seen any aftermarket batteries yet. Your local Samsung service agent will definitely be able to do it but they charge excessively.

Other option would be to keep an eye on this website or email them.

http://www.newpower99.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=Note+10.1&Search.x=0&Search.y=0

They have batteries for the other Note series tablets. Ours may just be too new for them to bother with yet. I'd be surprised if anyone needed a new battery this early in the release cycle.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So hi guys,

Yes but it does involve pulling your tablet apart... And being able to get the right battery...