Houston, Texas
Lol5i2dT

Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

Welcome to the world of the EHNDROIX V !

EHNDROIXIV.png

7argg9d5

EHNDROIX V is an aftermarket firmware based on CyanogenMod 11 created by Nitrox-developers. Edited and customized to the smallest details, is designed to provide users with an KitKat user-friendly experience and is available for a wide range of terminals! !

The ROM has been optimized to ensure maximum fluidity and at the same time good battery life and,
thanks to Nitrox S, you will have the opportunity to stay up to date on the latest news and download launchers, themes "exclusive" mod and much more!

3FsPT538

• Based on CyanogenMod 11
  • Android 4.4.2 with FluidUI 4.0
  • Update the ROM directly from your device with integrated OTA Updater
  • Official bootanimation
  • Esclusive Google Apps called Ehndrogapps
  • Apex Launcher
  • Tweaks designed for a very smooth system experience
  • No more ads in the apps
  • Send messages with exclusive EhndroiX app with a very attractive look, fully customizable and new features
  • Exceptional audio quality and volume thanks to Sony xLoud and ClearAudio
  • Striking Images Quality thanks to Sony Bravia Engine 2 and a better density
  • Fantastic Official EhndroiX Wallpapers
  • Perfect working GPS in all countries due to the automatic fix satellites
  • ROM in constant development (keep up to date thanks to date version)
  • Keep safe your data with Titanium Backup installed by default
  • ... and much more!

u3m08XdR

Coming from a previous EHNDROIX V:

• Download ROM
  • Download Ehndrogapps
  • Wipe Cache
  • Wipe Dalvik / Cache
  • Flash EhndroiX V
  • Flash EhndroGapps
  • Restart

Coming from EHNDROIX IV or EHNDROIX III/CM/AOKP/MIUI:
  • Download ROM
  • Download Ehndrogapps
  • Wipe Data
  • Wipe Dalvik Cache
  • Flash EhndroiX V
  • Flash EhndroGapps
  • Restart

Mod edit: Links removed.

A big thanks to Donators ( in alphabetical order ): [/COLOR]
Bernhard Rogge, Dragan Lazić, Harald Kuettner, Hilum Mburu, Kevin Cowling, Marcel Viola, Mohd Idzham, Tan Yau Shen[/SIZE][/B]​

XDA:DevDB Information
EHNDROIX V, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S I9000

Contributors
AlessandroXCV
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 14.1.1
Stable Release Date: 2013-12-31

Created 2013-12-30
Last Updated 2013-12-30

Last edited by a moderator:

Cooptx

Jul 28, 2012
Houston, Texas
bNyyZTw3

Bottom build is latest build (YYMMDD)

Sy9P4vrX
@skinzy98 - for Porting Guide
@AlessandroXCV - for Original ROM and OP
@Cooptx - for the banners
@neobuddy89 - for Fluid Kernel & Source
@sada23 - for Base ROM

NitroX-Developers - for Ehdroix ROMs
Team Fah-Q - for starting me up in Android and letting me on the team :p
GFX Bandits - for being my second team xD and teaching me more stuffs
Cut the Rope - for the images for the banners
@daothanhduy1996 - for holding my hand through my first steps in Android

Last edited:

skinzy98

May 30, 2012
Holy crap I was literally just testing this for dzee. Lol this is crazy how many ROMs are coming to the vibe

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Just to go ahead and let y'all know. These gapps aren't art compatible. The cyanaosp ones are compatible but cause a sound search force close. Your best bet for art is to use pa gapps

Reactions: dzee206

Cooptx

Jul 28, 2012
Houston, Texas
Holy crap I was literally just testing this for dzee. Lol this is crazy how many ROMs are coming to the vibe

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Just to go ahead and let y'all know. These gapps aren't art compatible. The cyanaosp ones are compatible but cause a sound search force close. Your best bet for art is to use pa gapps

Noted. I haven't flashed GAPPS yet just the ROM. Have you tested them with my port, or yours?

skinzy98

May 30, 2012
Noted. I haven't flashed GAPPS yet just the ROM. Have you tested them with my port, or yours?

I tested them with dzee's port but it was the same one as yours. Buts its that way with all phones. Its a specific type of gapp that has to be used to use art. I think its like odexed or deodexed. Cyanaosp works for that but these gaps didn't the last time I chrcked

Cooptx

Jul 28, 2012
Houston, Texas
I tested them with dzee's port but it was the same one as yours. Buts its that way with all phones. Its a specific type of gapp that has to be used to use art. I think its like odexed or deodexed. Cyanaosp works for that but these gaps didn't the last time I chrcked

Alright, I will like PA Gapps :thumbup:

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

Reactions: skinzy98

Cooptx

Jul 28, 2012
Houston, Texas
well damn you beat me to the punch lol, gotta try this later and see how it goes.

Sorry :p I really wanted to try this ROM for a while, so I just ported it xD Sadly after using a newer phone, the Vibrant is just too laggy for me :( so I just ported it, booted it, and moved on to the next ROM I am going to port :p I think I will maintain 3-5 ROMs for us. As in porting them when they update, because I do not have to know how on how to fix any bugs yet :p

Reactions: dzee206

a2441918

Inactive Recognized Developer / Senior Member
Jan 1, 2011
New York
Ported this rom to the i9500.. settings fc. Anyone had the same error with the port?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda premium

dzee206

Oct 5, 2011
Seattle
Sorry :p I really wanted to try this ROM for a while, so I just ported it xD Sadly after using a newer phone, the Vibrant is just too laggy for me :( so I just ported it, booted it, and moved on to the next ROM I am going to port :p I think I will maintain 3-5 ROMs for us. As in porting them when they update, because I do not have to know how on how to fix any bugs yet :p

its all good man no harm no foul. i wasn't even close to being satisfied with it so i just toyed around with ideas and see what else can be done about the lag during the first few hours after boot, but could never figure it out lol. maybe i can pick it up when or if you ever drop support for it?

Cooptx

Jul 28, 2012
Houston, Texas
its all good man no harm no foul. i wasn't even close to being satisfied with it so i just toyed around with ideas and see what else can be done about the lag during the first few hours after boot, but could never figure it out lol. maybe i can pick it up when or if you ever drop support for it?

I plan to support my ports until the Moto G sources are out and I can build for them. If the Moto G has enough devs though, I will let you have this project and replace it with something else :) but keep the rest of my ports updated.

selmandeli

Jul 29, 2009
Sofia
The Volume buttons are reversed.

Edit: this was a Kernel issue - flashing Fluid fixed it.

Last edited:

skinzy98

May 30, 2012
I see no sense in this assembly. It is largely inferior Slim, Mokee and Omni!

I know you didn't just come to somebody else's thread and put them down because it is not your ROM. This is not the way the vibrant section works and if you think that's the way it works then you are sadly mistaken

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

I plan to support my ports until the Moto G sources are out and I can build for them. If the Moto G has enough devs though, I will let you have this project and replace it with something else :) but keep the rest of my ports updated.

How did you port it did you use a specific kernel for or just the one that came in another ROM?

Reactions: Cooptx

Stevethegreat

Nov 28, 2010

Vibe is an old phone with plenty of ram issues (just 3xx MB!?) so as much as I'm happy that many roms are still coming out in support of it my personal experience with many/most of them is that in the long run (not very long at that) are slowing down to an unusable crawl. They're fine to be flashed for flashing's sake, but they're more like exhibitional pieces just showing (to us vibe users) how android *could* be if we had enough ram.

Sadly 1gb is the minimum of what Android needs to function properly anymore and I haven't found a single KitKat rom which can remain usable for more than a week (slowness builds up really fast). I mean nothing wrong with the rom in this thread, I haven't tried it even, but I'm afraid it's the curse of most kitkat roms, maybe we don't have a proper kernel yet, I dunno ... :/

To OP, it seems like a fine piece of "machinery" (your port/rom) I may well give it a whirl...

skinzy98

May 30, 2012
Your correct I understand the vibe is slow. I've had it for over three years now. At first this ROM is very sluggish but after a fee hours it calms down settled into place and with art on its not half bad. My point was that you (not you specifically other users) can't come into a thread and bash to ops work. Because you don't think its as good as youra

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lol5i2dT

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Welcome to the world of the EHNDROIX V !

EHNDROIXIV.png

7argg9d5

EHNDROIX V is an aftermarket firmware based on CyanogenMod 11 created by Nitrox-developers. Edited and customized to the smallest details, is designed to provide users with an KitKat user-friendly experience and is available for a wide range of terminals! !

The ROM has been optimized to ensure maximum fluidity and at the same time good battery life and,
    thanks to Nitrox S, you will have the opportunity to stay up to date on the latest news and download launchers, themes "exclusive" mod and much more!

3FsPT538

• Based on CyanogenMod 11
    • Android 4.4.2 with FluidUI 4.0
    • Update the ROM directly from your device with integrated OTA Updater
    • Official bootanimation
    • Esclusive Google Apps called Ehndrogapps
    • Apex Launcher
    • Tweaks designed for a very smooth system experience
    • No more ads in the apps
    • Send messages with exclusive EhndroiX app with a very attractive look, fully customizable and new features
    • Exceptional audio quality and volume thanks to Sony xLoud and ClearAudio
    • Striking Images Quality thanks to Sony Bravia Engine 2 and a better density
    • Fantastic Official EhndroiX Wallpapers
    • Perfect working GPS in all countries due to the automatic fix satellites
    • ROM in constant development (keep up to date thanks to date version)
    • Keep safe your data with Titanium Backup installed by default
    • ... and much more!

u3m08XdR

Coming from a previous EHNDROIX V:

• Download ROM
    • Download Ehndrogapps
    • Wipe Cache
    • Wipe Dalvik / Cache
    • Flash EhndroiX V
    • Flash EhndroGapps
    • Restart

Coming from EHNDROIX IV or EHNDROIX III/CM/AOKP/MIUI:
    • Download ROM
    • Download Ehndrogapps
    • Wipe Data
    • Wipe Dalvik Cache
    • Flash EhndroiX V
    • Flash EhndroGapps
    • Restart

Mod edit: Links removed.

A big thanks to Donators ( in alphabetical order ): [/COLOR]
    Bernhard Rogge, Dragan Lazić, Harald Kuettner, Hilum Mburu, Kevin Cowling, Marcel Viola, Mohd Idzham, Tan Yau Shen[/SIZE][/B]​

XDA:DevDB Information
    EHNDROIX V, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S I9000

Contributors
    AlessandroXCV
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 14.1.1
    Stable Release Date: 2013-12-31

Created 2013-12-30
    Last Updated 2013-12-30
    m47XHtWB

A new interface very attractive named FluidUI 4.0
    EHNDROIXV+%25281%2529.png

Revised and enhanced telephony features
    EHNDROIXV+(2).png
    And the last update is up!

Alright, I will like PA Gapps :thumbup: