[System dump] Android 4.1 Jelly Bean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

eugene373

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 11, 2009
eb-productions.proboards.com
Taking a rest for today, but this is looking hopeful. Should be good to go before Sunday, but I can't make this a guarantee.

I'm going to have to go through a lot of APKs :crying:

Very slow right now, but I can tell that auto rotate is broken. That shouldn't be much of an issue :p

I'm using eugene's kernel for this....so if its OK with him to release it with it then I'll do so.

Another project on my plate is FM radio. Once my stupid audio.msm8660.so works I'll be able to test it.
I do think our platform is capable of it. Unless a service manual proves me otherwise, I'm not going to give up on it. And I do have a technical reason :)

If I post it public then you never have to ask.

scuzzbag87

Jul 26, 2011
Tustin
someone in the skyrocket forums is working on a port. i think they said they only got the boot animation going on but its a start

JPOKeefe

Jan 7, 2012
Hey everyone I made an official jelly bean discussion thread if you guys want to share your progress or discussions of jelly bean it'd be great to bring them over to this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1740028 instead of keeping them in this current thread so everyone could see it!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Last edited:

reinbeau

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 14, 2010
South of Boston, MA
Thread closed

Hey everyone I made an official jelly bean discussion thread if you guys want to share your progress or discussions of jelly bean it'd be great to bring them over to this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1740028 instead of keeping them in this current thread so everyone could see it!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
Good thought, as this has turned into a chit-chat thread, continue this discussion over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm assuming it didn't work?

Sent from my SGH-I727 using xda premium

It did. :good:

I'm in through ADB.
    Super excited about this....
    Halting work on my other project.

Jelly Bean porting attempts begin now :)
    Taking a rest for today, but this is looking hopeful. Should be good to go before Sunday, but I can't make this a guarantee.

Very slow right now, but I can tell that auto rotate is broken. That shouldn't be much of an issue :p

I'm using eugene's kernel for this....so if its OK with him to release it with it then I'll do so.

Another project on my plate is FM radio. Once my stupid audio.msm8660.so works I'll be able to test it.
    I do think our platform is capable of it. Unless a service manual proves me otherwise, I'm not going to give up on it. And I do have a technical reason :)
    Your alive!! Good to see you back on the seen yaldak! This is awsome news!! Will be sure to keep an eye on the dev forum for your JB work!! What were you working on?

A kernel and an ICS ROM...but I'm pointing all attention to JB now.
    Kernel should be coming soon (with fresh drivers and a lot of useful features)

I'm also investigating FM radio. I discovered something which paved way to the idea..there is a chance.

If I post it public then you never have to ask.