New DirecTV for Tablets .apk

Search This thread

DiGi91

Mar 28, 2010
Boston
Thanks for this just saw the post over at Android Police about how it's not available for the N7; first instinct was to look for an APK haha

:laugh:

SoCalNewb

Oct 5, 2010
The DirecTV apk from above force closes on my Note 2.

I will try it on my Nexus 7 when I get home from work.

sean67854

Mar 9, 2013
trouble registering receivers

Is anyone else having trouble registering their receivers? I can scan for them with the dtv remote plus app, but the dtv tablet app doesn't find them and won't let me manually register them.

airmaxx23

Jun 25, 2010
Colton, NY
Is anyone else having trouble registering their receivers? I can scan for them with the dtv remote plus app, but the dtv tablet app doesn't find them and won't let me manually register them.

It picked up mine without any problems, I just wish you could watch shows on demand when you aren't home like you can with the other DirectTV app.

HeckNoTechnO

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 10, 2008
Temple
www.n6xshamu.com
I can't figure out how to control my other receivers with the remote? I can only control my DVR. All of them are connected to the network.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

dougfalk

May 10, 2011
Force Closes on my Nexus 4. I'll try on my Nexus 7 when i get home but i seem to see a lot of people seeing the force close issue.

T90

Oct 6, 2010
Sorry I am not seeing it. I see it in the market pictures but not on my screen.

Edit had to set dpi to 160 for this app.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Sorry for the noob question... How did you set the DPI to 160 for this app? Did you have to change the DPI for your device in general or specifically just the app?

Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda app-developers app

atoz350

May 6, 2008
Aurora, Colorado
This app was stolen from myself and another former employee of DirecTV. The app was submitted last year in February. We were both fired without reason in November. Now this app is released. That's corporate America for you.

espionage724

Feb 8, 2010
wiki.realmofespionage.xyz
OnePlus 6
This app was stolen from myself and another former employee of DirecTV. The app was submitted last year in February. We were both fired without reason in November. Now this app is released. That's corporate America for you.
Not sure if you can really prove this or not, but if it really did happen, that sucks :/ Somehow I'm less than surprised with DirecTV though.

T90

Oct 6, 2010
Sorry for the noob question... How did you set the DPI to 160 for this app? Did you have to change the DPI for your device in general or specifically just the app?

Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda app-developers app

Well, I stumbled across how to set dpi on a per app basis on accident today... Xposed Framework Installer and the App Settings Module... thought I would pass this along for those that may be interested. The DTV App looks perfect at 160 dpi!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts