Charging Troblems

Search This thread

deltonb44

Aug 24, 2014
Samsung Galaxy tab 3 7" SM-T210R. Recently my tablet has been having problems charging. Like when I plug it it it takes forever to charge. Before I could use it and it would also charge. Now when I charge it and use it, it stays at the percentage it was at when it began charging. Sometimes when I unplug it, it'll be lower than before. When I put it on charge over night (6hours) it'll get to 100%. I'm still using the original charger that came with the tablet. Any help would be thanked.

Sent from my SM-T210R using XDA-FORUM, powered by appyet.com

zach61797

Oct 18, 2013
Wi
Samsung Galaxy tab 3 7" SM-T210R. Recently my tablet has been having problems charging. Like when I plug it it it takes forever to charge. Before I could use it and it would also charge. Now when I charge it and use it, it stays at the percentage it was at when it began charging. Sometimes when I unplug it, it'll be lower than before. When I put it on charge over night (6hours) it'll get to 100%. I'm still using the original charger that came with the tablet. Any help would be thanked.

Sent from my SM-T210R using XDA-FORUM, powered by appyet.com

Me too

steelbrachen

Apr 8, 2014
Exactly have the same problem, I'd like to ask first, are you rooted? What rom are you using? Because that could be the issue, I'm rooted and I'm using nolekat rom. It takes me 10 hrs or more to fully charge and it drains half the time fast. The percentage on the battery jumps higher then goes lower and it decreases while I'm charging and using it and I'm not doing anything heavy. I already tried using the battery calibration app which most people recommend to troubleshoot first, it didn't work for me. I suggest that you try calibrating first and if it doesn't work, reflash your current rom if you're rooted, if you aren't, it could be your charger and I also know my charger isn't faulty. Last thing I'll suggest is try manually removing your battery for 5mins then put it back in. I haven't tried that yet, I need the tools still. Hope this helps and let me know what you've done.

Sent from my SM-T210 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: deltonb44

rajmisc

Aug 20, 2014
I had a similar problem... Used the Battery Doctor app to figure out that some components were running all the time..
Just reflashed it with same rom and problem is now gone.

Reactions: deltonb44

deltonb44

Aug 24, 2014
Exactly have the same problem, I'd like to ask first, are you rooted? What rom are you using? Because that could be the issue, I'm rooted and I'm using nolekat rom. It takes me 10 hrs or more to fully charge and it drains half the time fast. The percentage on the battery jumps higher then goes lower and it decreases while I'm charging and using it and I'm not doing anything heavy. I already tried using the battery calibration app which most people recommend to troubleshoot first, it didn't work for me. I suggest that you try calibrating first and if it doesn't work, reflash your current rom if you're rooted, if you aren't, it could be your charger and I also know my charger isn't faulty. Last thing I'll suggest is try manually removing your battery for 5mins then put it back in. I haven't tried that yet, I need the tools still. Hope this helps and let me know what you've done.

thanks for the advice. I recently removed the rom i was running. it helped Thank you very much. I also removed my battery by opening my device with the back end of a knife it you do it gently it really doesnt scratch your device plus if you have a case/skin you can't see the part where you wedge the knife. Thank you !

Tquarter

Aug 4, 2012
Did you all get a Refurbished tab? I ask because I was just about to get one.... But not if they all have battery trouble.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I had a similar problem... Used the Battery Doctor app to figure out that some components were running all the time..
    Just reflashed it with same rom and problem is now gone.