[MOD][XPOSED][CM10.2] ColoredNetLoad v1.0 beta

Search This thread

d0gd3v

Jan 28, 2014
This is an Android Xposed module that allows changing color of network upload/download signalization in status bar. See attached screenshots. Stock gray signalization with high "alpha transparency" is almost unnoticeable for my eyes. There is possibility to choose from various colors, independently for WiFi and Mobile data signalization.
Primary developed just for my purposes, but it could be usable also for someone else.
Developed and tested on SG2/CM10.2.

Requirements:
This is just module and requires Xposed Framework. It does NOTHING without it.
- Xposed Framework (tested on 2.4.1)
- Cyanogenmod 10.2 ROM. (Perhaps could work also on other CM9+ and related AOSP based ROMs(NOT TESTED!)).
- Do not combine with other wifi/mobile statusbar mods.

It is necessary to REBOOT after the INSTALLATION.
It is necessary to REBOOT to APPLY COLOR SETTINGS change!

Source code:
https://github.com/d0gd3v/ColoredNetLoad

Use at your own risk!

Attachments

• IMG_20140203_172905.JPG
    IMG_20140203_172905.JPG
    6.1 KB · Views: 7,013
  • IMG_20140203_172949.JPG
    IMG_20140203_172949.JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 7,118
  • IMG_20140203_183111.JPG
    IMG_20140203_183111.JPG
    7.3 KB · Views: 6,589
  • ColoredNetLoad-v1.0.apk
    355.9 KB · Views: 3,604
  • Screenshot_2014-02-04-21-07-54.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-04-21-07-54.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 7,046

Bobbi lim

Dec 22, 2012
Singapore
Is there anyway that you could modify this module to work with sense rom? And if its able to work with Team Venom's sense rom, that would be great :D :good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

Reactions: sino8r

d0gd3v

Jan 28, 2014
Is there anyway that you could modify this module to work with sense rom? And if its able to work with Team Venom's sense rom, that would be great :D :good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

sorry, out of my scope

d0gd3v

Jan 28, 2014
Does it will work with Dual Sim Phone?

Good question. I've never had a dual SIM phone. So I just assume your phone has two mobile icons in statusbar and meets requirements mentioned in OP. In that case I GUESS it should (both mobile icons would have the same upload/download color). Feel free to test it and please let us know the result.

AndroZeek

Dec 13, 2011
Good question. I've never had a dual SIM phone. So I just assume your phone has two mobile icons in statusbar and meets requirements mentioned in OP. In that case I GUESS it should (both mobile icons would have the same upload/download color). Feel free to test it and please let us know the result.

It's not working with Dual SIM AOSP Rom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is an Android Xposed module that allows changing color of network upload/download signalization in status bar. See attached screenshots. Stock gray signalization with high "alpha transparency" is almost unnoticeable for my eyes. There is possibility to choose from various colors, independently for WiFi and Mobile data signalization.
    Primary developed just for my purposes, but it could be usable also for someone else.
    Developed and tested on SG2/CM10.2.

Requirements:
    This is just module and requires Xposed Framework. It does NOTHING without it.
    - Xposed Framework (tested on 2.4.1)
    - Cyanogenmod 10.2 ROM. (Perhaps could work also on other CM9+ and related AOSP based ROMs(NOT TESTED!)).
    - Do not combine with other wifi/mobile statusbar mods.

It is necessary to REBOOT after the INSTALLATION.
    It is necessary to REBOOT to APPLY COLOR SETTINGS change!

Source code:
    https://github.com/d0gd3v/ColoredNetLoad

Use at your own risk!
    Works great on the HTC one X running cm10.2& gravity box status bar settings. Just to let you know.