[Q] Skinit - anyone try on the Atrix yet

Search This thread

alphadog00

Jun 29, 2010
I am wondering 2 things:

1. Would a skin on the back make the phone less slippery?
2. How does the Skinit Atrix skin wrap? Back only? How is the fit? Do wrapped corners unwrap over time?

Anyone that can answer 1 or 2 - comments are appreciated.

I would love to hear about other skins, but please don't tell me how great cases are. I really dislike all cases - I tried the Incipio and the Body Glove - and even their feather light products are to much for me. I am not looking for protection, only more grippiness. And i saw the thread about spraying the back with plastidip.

Anyone try any do-it-yourself solutions with contact paper or vinyl?

Thanks for any skin information anyone has.

baddison

Aug 11, 2006
USA
I just received my Zagg invisible shield, full body for my atrix, and it certainly does make the device less "slippery" in your hands. I like it.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App

ranphi

Aug 24, 2009
I ordered 2 skins for my Atrix from Skinit.com and was very unhappy with them. The skins just don't cover enough of the back of the Atrix to look nice, IMHO. It just looked like a sticker placed onto the back of the phone, with a good portion of the edges on all sides of the phone not being covered.

I was so unhappy with the way it looked that I ended up not using either of the skins I ordered from them. :(

I am wondering 2 things:

1. Would a skin on the back make the phone less slippery?
2. How does the Skinit Atrix skin wrap? Back only? How is the fit? Do wrapped corners unwrap over time?

Anyone that can answer 1 or 2 - comments are appreciated.

I would love to hear about other skins, but please don't tell me how great cases are. I really dislike all cases - I tried the Incipio and the Body Glove - and even their feather light products are to much for me. I am not looking for protection, only more grippiness. And i saw the thread about spraying the back with plastidip.

Anyone try any do-it-yourself solutions with contact paper or vinyl?

Thanks for any skin information anyone has.