HyprGeek

Jun 4, 2011
Le Brickk Mania 1.0

qr_medium.png

https://market.android.com/details?id=in.hyprgeek.lebrickkmania

ss_forum.png

Simple and Addictive!

An awesome breakout game!

Kindly rate our game if you like it, and do send suggestions/feedback/bug reports to hypr.geek@gmail.com
Features:

* Tilt the phone, use onscreen controls or touch the paddle directly
* Clean and elegant graphics, with focus on gameplay
* Super smooth animations
* Lots of powerups and bonuses, more coming soon
* 10 levels, more coming up in a few days
* Adjustable ball and paddle speed

For more info on upcoming changes/updates, please visit http://hyprgeek.blogspot.com
P.S.: Sorry for the delay, had to reprogram almost 3/4th of the game, due to some stupid design flaws I made.
Thank you for your patience. :)

Touch below the paddle to control it when using direct touch mode.
Also, in older phones or if cpu-hogging processes are running in the background, the ball "might" lose speed sometimes, kindly close such processes. Please mail me if it happens, I'll include the fix in the Options Menu in the next version, if many people face such a problem. :)
Thanks and Have fun! :D

Last edited:

HyprGeek

Jun 4, 2011
An update
v1.1
Fixed unbreakable bricks not getting removed after level change
Powerups move slightly faster

Eagerly waiting for feedback/suggestions/bugs/ratings/... :D

HyprGeek

Jun 4, 2011
v1.2

* Added 10 new levels, total 20 levels now
* Added new option "Ball Speed Check" in Options Menu, enable if ball loses speed (due to old phone/too many apps running), disable to keep game smoother
* Changed application icon
* Some bug fixes

W

WiredPirate

Works on my Atrix. I like the tilt controls it makes the game harder than direct touch imo but I think its more fun that way.:)

(•.•)

May 26, 2011
Galaxy>Earth
i like games like that.

But not the standart ones anymore, but the ones with many powerups, specials and popup-points (like in angrybirds for example, when somethign gets destroyed, you get points to see) and stuff like that.

If you could add all that stuff it can be a new super success game, like angry birds or doodle jump..

Reactions: HyprGeek

HyprGeek

Jun 4, 2011
Yay feedback!

Finally, some feedback!! :eek::D

Works on my Atrix. I like the tilt controls it makes the game harder than direct touch imo but I think its more fun that way.:)
Thanks...Any suggestions/ideas are most welcome :)

i like games like that.

But not the standart ones anymore, but the ones with many powerups, specials and popup-points (like in angrybirds for example, when somethign gets destroyed, you get points to see) and stuff like that.

If you could add all that stuff it can be a new super success game, like angry birds or doodle jump..
Thanks for the suggestion, will be adding new powerups...i too think the game needs more bonus/powerups......pop-up points might make the screen too cluttered in case of breakout game...lets see if i can think of some way to implement it in a clean way...Thanks again...:D

People who are still playing and have liked the game, kindly rate it on the market. The ratings during beta phase got the app rated 2-star, plus with the new rating display in the web version of android market, it looks even more terrible! :(

HyprGeek

Jun 4, 2011
Looks okay, but the ball keeps disappearing off screen and doesn't seem to return.

Hey, can you please tell which side the ball used to disappear to, left, right or top? also, enable ball speed check in options menu, and see if it gets fixed. Thanks. I'll see if I can replicate the same, but I play it a lot, and have never seen the ball disappear. :confused:

HyprGeek

Jun 4, 2011
v1.3

* Some graphics overhaul
* Minor crash fix
* Fixed a bug where level number did not change correctly

HyprGeek

Jun 4, 2011
v1.4

* Major performance improvement, no more initial stutters
* 10 new levels, total 30 now
* Minor bug fix

HyprGeek

Jun 4, 2011
v1.6

* Support for Global Scores via Scoreloop
* Fixed crash on opening Options Menu
* Some graphics overhaul
* Ball Speed check in options menu is on by default
* Going out of game without pausing now pauses the game, but if ball speed check is off, ball might lose speed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Le Brickk Mania 1.0

qr_medium.png

https://market.android.com/details?id=in.hyprgeek.lebrickkmania

ss_forum.png

Simple and Addictive!

An awesome breakout game!

Kindly rate our game if you like it, and do send suggestions/feedback/bug reports to hypr.geek@gmail.com
    Features:

* Tilt the phone, use onscreen controls or touch the paddle directly
    * Clean and elegant graphics, with focus on gameplay
    * Super smooth animations
    * Lots of powerups and bonuses, more coming soon
    * 10 levels, more coming up in a few days
    * Adjustable ball and paddle speed

For more info on upcoming changes/updates, please visit http://hyprgeek.blogspot.com
    P.S.: Sorry for the delay, had to reprogram almost 3/4th of the game, due to some stupid design flaws I made.
    Thank you for your patience. :)

Touch below the paddle to control it when using direct touch mode.
    Also, in older phones or if cpu-hogging processes are running in the background, the ball "might" lose speed sometimes, kindly close such processes. Please mail me if it happens, I'll include the fix in the Options Menu in the next version, if many people face such a problem. :)
    Thanks and Have fun! :D
    i like games like that.

Looks okay, but the ball keeps disappearing off screen and doesn't seem to return.
    Decent brick break game