[MOD] ●►ACID Audio Engine™◄● |v5.0| Samsung Optimised | ☆☆☆TEAM AC!D☆☆☆

Search This thread

heXacode

Jan 16, 2011
Re: [MOD] ●►ACID Audio Engine™◄● |v5.0| Samsung Optimised | ☆☆☆TEAM AC!D☆☆☆

I'm running cm 10.1 android, which got DPS manager.. how can i delete it? uninstall with titanium backup or what? please help

Yes you can use TiBu to uninstall it. That's one way of doing it.

If you want the DSP back just make sure Acid and other add-ons are gone and reflash ROM without wiping anything. This info is from what I've read so far in this thread from deleting acid and obtaining DSP back.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Yes it's working on Nexus.. Flashed the Aroma version and skipped the add-ons, works like a charm !!

So you don't have the Nooz EQ or anything else? Just plain Acid Engine?

Last edited:
Reactions: erto90

buster041284

Feb 6, 2011
Whitehaven

Yes you can use TiBu to uninstall it. That's one way of doing it.

If you want the DSP back just make sure Acid and other add-ons are gone and reflash ROM without wiping anything. This info is from what I've read so far in this thread from deleting acid and obtaining DSP back.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

So you don't have the Nooz EQ or anything else? Just plain Acid Engine?

I done same on nexus 4 plus installed Nooz EQ that worked fine

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

AshraafCulpo

Jan 5, 2013
Madrid

Ok..im just confuse right now..do we need Walkman player to install this mod..?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

anoopverma1

Aug 20, 2010

I tried to create playlist on walkman.... But after saving..... songs are not saved under playlist..... Any help??. I love walkman and loving sound quality also.... But i am having lots of songs in my device so i need playlist of my favourite songs..... Kindly help me to create playlist or set song as favourite..... Any mod/alternative for this

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

heXacode

Jan 16, 2011

I done same on nexus 4 plus installed Nooz EQ that worked fine

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah if I add anything to acid engine then its back to FCs and no sound. If I just have acid engine then its fine. I've probably reflashed the ROM 10 times trying out different methods to make it work with no success. That also includes manually editing build.prop for acid and other stuff. No idea. Still working on trying to get if to work.

Acid and Dolby got installed... i dont know y Dolby got installed though !!

Dolby came from one of the add-on regardless of not choosing it. I see it listed in aroma for ICS ROMs but it still gets installed anyways. I don't know from which add-on though.

ibrahim54

Feb 24, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Playlist Walkman

I tried to create playlist on walkman.... But after saving..... songs are not saved under playlist..... Any help??. I love walkman and loving sound quality also.... But i am having lots of songs in my device so i need playlist of my favourite songs..... Kindly help me to create playlist or set song as favourite..... Any mod/alternative for this

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hi, there is an update somewhere and you can create playlist add songs, but i cant locate the thread yet. Meanwhile use apollo player to create playlist which walkman will pickup.:good:

ibrahim54

Feb 24, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Acid Audio Mode

So..do we need to edit the volume.db or sth..if yes..how are we going to do that?:)

hi there, I had no problem installing AcidAudio Engine on JB 4.1.2 JellyBam. I had tough time on JB4.2.1 Xylon ( Greenblob), But someone was kind enough to guide me thru. 1. Open up Your Rom ( unrar/unzip). 2. remove DSPmanager and SoundFX ( if any). 3. Place your Edit Rom as usual. 4. Flash CLEAN your Edit Rom, Gapps ( if needed)..reboot. Set up your HP as usual.
5. Go into CWM and flash Acid V5 and flash Acid V 4.......clear cache/delvik/fix permissions...reboot. left your hp 5 mins to settledown.
6. Update Noozexide from google store. There You have it....( Do Not Flash WALKMAN addon)...very messy on samsung. I wonder anyone got WALKMAN addon 100% running on S2/S2G/S3.
What ever you do...ALWAYS do a Nandroid backup b4 flashing.:good:

steebro

Jan 18, 2013
hi there, I had no problem installing AcidAudio Engine on JB 4.1.2 JellyBam. I had tough time on JB4.2.1 Xylon ( Greenblob), But someone was kind enough to guide me thru. 1. Open up Your Rom ( unrar/unzip). 2. remove DSPmanager and SoundFX ( if any). 3. Place your Edit Rom as usual. 4. Flash CLEAN your Edit Rom, Gapps ( if needed)..reboot. Set up your HP as usual.
5. Go into CWM and flash Acid V5 and flash Acid V 4.......clear cache/delvik/fix permissions...reboot. left your hp 5 mins to settledown.
6. Update Noozexide from google store. There You have it....( Do Not Flash WALKMAN addon)...very messy on samsung. I wonder anyone got WALKMAN addon 100% running on S2/S2G/S3.
What ever you do...ALWAYS do a Nandroid backup b4 flashing.:good:

why flashing V5 ad V4, V5 is enough, you wont have better sound with both ;)

@AshraafCulpo: read here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1722136

before doing it, try with AC!D and Noox, then if volume is still low, do it.

However AC!D is to have a really better audio quality, volume will be a little bit high, but if you want it really high, read thread i linked you :)

Last edited:

AshraafCulpo

Jan 5, 2013
Madrid
Ok

However AC!D is to have a really better audio quality, volume will be a little bit high, but if you want it really high, read thread i linked you :)

Ok...I've read it..so do I need to follow step 1 & 2 or just one of them?

fifamaniac

Mar 24, 2010
Geneva
Ok...I've read it..so do I need to follow step 1 & 2 or just one of them?

U only have to install V4 over V5 to make it work, if you are on CM 10 based Rom.
My steps where:
-Install Aroma tikin only Universal on the 2 first options
-Skipin the Clearbass, Clearaudio thing
-Choosing Noozoxoyde in the last option

Installation finishes, let it boot and settle down for 5 minutes...

Download from ACID site SGS Volume, go to CWM and install it, at the end, clear Dalvik and cache, reboot and u are done.

Dont forget after to choose on settings, sounds, Noozoxoide sound effects.

If u whant higher volume, u can follow the link posted above ur post, or try Boeffla or Siyah kernel... there u will notice a considereble difference... i can telle that i cannot even have the headphones on the maximum volume... hehehehehe

Hit the thanks button please!!!

Last edited:

steebro

Jan 18, 2013
U only have to install V4 over V5 to make it work, if you are on CM 10 based Rom.
My steps where:
-Install Aroma tikin only Universal on the 2 first options
-Skipin the Clearbass, Clearaudio thing
-Choosing Noozoxoyde in the last option

Installation finishes, let it boot and settle down for 5 minutes...

Download from ACID site SGS Volume, go to CWM and install it, at the end, clear Dalvik and cache, reboot and u are done.

Dont forget after to choose on settings, sounds, Noozoxoide sound effects.

If u whant higher volume, u can follow the link posted above ur post, or try Boeffla or Siyah kernel... there u will notice a considereble difference... i can telle that i cannot even have the headphones on the maximum volume... hehehehehe

Hit the thanks button please!!!

AshraafCulpo is on stock, so only V5 , not V4 + V5 ;) V5+Nooz = high volume, i cant listen music at max volume, for me no need to edit default_gain (SGS Volume Mod) :)

@AshraafCulpo: once you installed AC!D, try to download Noozxide from Play Store, set it with your favourite settings and try listen some music, you can hear the difference. if volume isnt enough for you, then you'll have to edit default_gain (Step 1 you mentioned), this will set higher volume.

Step 2 in that tut is to remove camera and boot sound.....

Last edited:

ibrahim54

Feb 24, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Acid Audio Mode

hi fren, thks 4 ur comment, anyway if u follow the thread on all " ACID Audii Engine" Samsung opotimised and Universal u wud understand that diff phones/models/os/roms BEHAVE differently. Enough said, my phone is galaxy s2G ( GT I9100G ) running on jb 4.2.1 on Xylon ( greenblob kernel).
The above installation steps works if all other methods failed.....http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2002197&page=50
period.

drnishant123

Oct 5, 2010

Anyone having problem on installation over omega rom v42 giving error credential manager stopped working :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [MOD] ●►ACID Audio Engine™◄● |v5.0| Samsung Optimised | ☆☆☆TEAM AC!D☆☆☆

Strictly for Music LOVERS

jbsW47jrZhj320.png

Songs are emotions expressed in such a way only soul understands.......

AC!D AUDIO ENGINE
    BY

ifCvP9chV84wW.gif

iAQSDTHqlKAgr.jpg
    We are now in team with R-ikfoot , Knight47, Rizal Lovins, Till-Kruspe, ThilinaC, Krabappel2548 and Lalitchhabaria to share an even better work​

i0dAZxlWPFmxm.png

AC!D Audio provides you an overall better sound quality, more precisely:

addicted2thebeatlogo11.jpg

Bass are deeper, crispier and more powerfull, with nice effect without distortion and crackling

treeble are less aggressive and more immersive (you'll enjoy whistle, whisper, instrument like piano, guitar,... will be much more natural and balanced)

Voice is really more natural with better balenced EQ for a pure cristal sound for an awesome clarity

Audio track quality will be enhanced and the improvement will be even noticed on your most crappy headset (even if good headphone are really suggested to enjoy all improvement of this MOD)

This Engine is A port of several Audio Technolgy, each of them are well know to enhance some specific audio part, our goal was to get them working simultaneously with a lot of personnal optimisation modification tweaks and unique features by our Team

irqoFW20Oi4TQ.png

Here is a short list of audio technology we prted and modded on this Engine:

Sony Clearaudio Plus system (an amazing technolgy to enhance clarity of Bass and provide several effect like Clearphase, Clearbass, SRS surround,...)

Beats Audio Engine (we ported latest beats engine from HTC one XL, and modded it a lot to be great handled by Clearaudio, it improve greatly Bass power and overal surround effect)

Cyanogen DSP features (it helped a lot to handle better in app Equaliser)

Dolby Digital Sound (overall better audio clarity with way more natural sound and some awesome features like SRS Wow and Dynamic Bass range)

Sony Xloud (enhance noticably speaker quality in terms of clarity and volume, it help to ensure there is no distorion in sound even in headset, better balanced treeble and crystal voice)

Eizo Rewire PRO series (an awesome Audio tool wich brings lots of effect and claim to offer a better balanced and natural Sound)

AC!D Audio Parts (Huge optimisation in overall sound quality due to some optimisation, some tweaks, some audio rendering and resampling and even more... some Huge work have been done already)

Our Goal is to give an Engine able to increase Audio Quality of every Android Based Smartphone in every application you will be able to notice improvement

i1vejIDtITdeU.png

OPTION °1 -¦- >>1 DOWNLOAD<<

[HD Touch AROMA] (ALL IN 1)

AC!D Audio Engine v5.0:

http://www.mediafire.com/?qahbjlhb34sbsz8

##################################################

OPTION °2 -¦- >>2 DOWNLOAD<<

ibwKHoBR3dhowq.png

[SIMPLE ZIP]

§1 AC!D Audio Engine v5.0 Samsung Optimised:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3eapg03tovsiv4l

[WALKMAN ADDON] (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANY ADDON!!!)
    §2a AC!D Walkman Player, Clearaudio, Xloud, Clearbass: http://www.mediafire.com/?n3nm9vmnta5pjau

[ADDON] (CHOOSE ONLY ONE!)
    §2b AC!D Noozxoide: http://www.mediafire.com/?vv722521o22eq0g
    §2c AC!D Awesome Beats: http://www.mediafire.com/?bjrnyd7k340h787

titlejp.png

iIjxzp5udOsEN.png

READ CAREFULLY FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS AND ALL WILL BE FINE!

§1 Remove ALL Third app equaliser (DSP Manager, Market EQ app,...)

§2 Be sure your ROM don't have any other Sound MOD preinstalled

§3 Download AC!D Audio Engine
    (You can choose between AROMA and the standard flashable zip, read careffuly the difference between AROMA and SIMPLE)

§4 ONLY if you downloaded SIMPLE ZIP, download walkman player and (if you want) the addon of your choice (Noozxoide for example)

§5 Put downloaded files in a special folder on your SDCARD (or internal storage), you can create an AC!D Audio folder (will be usefull in the future)

§6 Once you have all needed files on your phone reboot in recovery (CWM)

§7 FIRST WIPE CACHE PARTITION AND DALVIK CACHE!!!

§8a AROMA: only after that if you only downloaded AROMA version just flash it and follow instruction, take time to read (really easy installation with good explaination) (don't care about status 0 error showing at the end of installation just reboot)

<<< Do not follow theses steps if you use AROMA go to step 9>>>
    §8b SIMPLE UPDATE ZIP: (Walkman is not compatible with any other addon, so you have to choose between Walkman or one of 4 availble Addon)

- AC!D + Walkman: First flash AC!D Audio Engine, Then if you want Walkman (with clearbass, xloud etc) Flash Walkman Addon and reboot

- AC!D + ADDON: First flash AC!D Audio Engine, (DO NOT FLASH WALKMAN!!!), and then flash the Addon of your choice (Noozxoide for example) and reboot
    <<<>>>

§9 open an explorer (I recommand Root Explorer) and verify if build.prop lines where added (Go to /system/ and open build.prop file look at the end of this file)

§10 if lines where added correctly just reboot if not add them manually
    PHP:
    ###AC!D Sound Tweaks by R-ikfoot###
    #Sony Xloud & Clearbass +
    ro.semc.sound_effects_enabled=true
    ro.semc.xloud.supported=true
    persist.service.xloud.enable=1
    ro.semc.enhance.supported=true
    persist.service.enhance.enable=1
    ro.semc.clearaudio.supported=true
    persist.service.clearaudio.enable=1
    ro.somc.dmnorm.supported=true
    persist.service.dmnorm.enable=1
    ro.sony.walkman.logger=1
    ro.somc.clearphase.supported=true
    persist.service.clearphase.enable=1
    #Resampling
    af.resampler.quality=255
    persist.af.resampler.quality=255
    #Beats Engine
    htc.audio.swalt.enable=1
    htc.audio.swalt.mingain=14512

save build.prop changes and reboot

§13 go to setting sound audioeffect and choose the Equaliser you want (it will keep the one you choosed in memory)

§12 Enjoy a brand new Audio Quality

ibf4CTOQ9qh2po.png

Little Tips:

- I REALLY SUGGEST YOU TO USE AC!D AND WALKMAN ONLY (without any other Addon) (in my opinion gives the best audio quality) (but walkman might not work on All devices)
    - If you can't change volume level in walkman just click on audio effect it will resolve immediately this issue ;)
    - ALWAYS FLASH ON A CLEAN INSTALL!!!
    - Once it booted leave your phone 5min to let all effect settle then reboot once again!
    - DON'T FLASH ANY ADDON IF YOU FLASHED WALKMAN ADDON (NOT COMPATIBLE)
    - (Walkman addon may cause bootloop on some devices cause it takes space in system partition)
    - IN CASE OF BOOLTOOP ---->REFLASH YOUR ROM AND THEN TRY UNIVERSAL VERSION<----

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feedback and Report: ONLY ANSWER IN OUR FORUM PLEASE!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All feedback from XDA won't be read by our DEV we don't have much time to check XDA so If you have any report or important question ask them on our FORUM

¦Please post feedback about audio quality changes you noticed etc not only if it's booted ;)¦

we need complete and CONSTRUCTIVE feedaback like this:

§ Mention:
    Your Phone Model (manufacturer and device name)
    Your Android version (gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich or Jelly Bean)
    The software model you use (Stock Firmware, Stock custom, AOSP, AOKP, MIUI, Cyanogen, Paranoid, PAC)
    If you installed it on a fresh install (mention too if you installed any other sound mod like beatsaudio etc)

§ Report:

Boot (succed?)
    Stability (freeze, random reboot,...)
    Sound (Speaker, Headset, In call sound)
    Correctly installed? (Logo AC!D shows up when plug headset?)
    Quality (Treeble, Voice, Clarity, Bass,...)
    Volume (loud?, Clear, Crispier?)
    Overall Experience (AWESOME! Good! can do better! not bad, Awfull)

If something doesn't work, please provide a logcat .report if you think it's a bug.

§ Constructive proposition or idea:
    (write what you want)

iblfxS4CjaeP12.png

Our OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://chautemseric.wix.com/acidaudiotechnology

OUR FORUM PLEASE POST QUESTION, REPORT AND FEEDBACK ON our forum cause we are not on xda everyday
    www.teamacid.tk

crbstfacebookicon.gif

Like Team AC!D on Facebook-Page (you can see our project) (LIKE THIS PAGE!!!)
    www.facebook.com/TeamAcidxda

facebookgroupicon.jpg

Our group in facebook-Group (you can discuss with us) (You can get live updates)
    www.facebook.com/groups/teamacidxda

Our group on XDA
    http://forum.xda-develo..........up.php?groupid=818(AC!D (AUDIO ENGINE Developers)

ibf4CTOQ9qh2po.png

!!!ASK PERMISSION IF YOU WANT TO INCLUDE IT IN ANYTHING!!!

Code:
    AC!D AUDIO ENGINE for Xperia 2010/2011/2012 ,Galaxy devices,Lg etc
    DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING FROM THIS MOD!(THIS INCLUDES THE AUDIO TWEAKS!)YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO INCLUDE ANYTHING AT ALL FROM THIS MOD(INCLUDES BUILD.PROP TWEAKS) TO ANOTHER SOUND MOD OR ROM WITHOUT OUR(TEAM AC!D) EXPLICIT PERMISSIONWalkman player can give you more bass, but less clarityWorks with ALL Roms, please do not ask if it will work on ROM (X) just try it yourself.Please make a backup first, do not ask me how to uninstall, just make a backup, its a lot easier!!!ASK PERMISSION IF YOU WANT TO INCLUDE IT IN ANYTHING!!!
    -TEAM AC!D-

i0xYZ29x4ZuHi.png

IF YOU WANT TO DONATE GO TO OUR FORUM
    www.teamacid.tk

If you like this project, please rate the thread 5 stars & Newsworthy
    There are many ways to show your support to the developer.

You can:
    - Press the "Thanks" button.
    - Share your opinion about my work and write some feedback in respective thread.
    - Advertise my work to your friends.
    - Rate my thread with 5 stars.

Every way of support is highly appreciated, but it's not expected!

"Feeling Negative??Take it somewhere else we dont want to hear it keep the thread clean"

iIwyE4gC9gNiL.gif

ixKayKL1kiZlU.png

R-ikfoot
    Rizal Lovins
    Knight47
    Till-Kruspe
    ThilinaC
    Krabappel2548
    Lalitchhabaria

ifCvP9chV84wW.gif

ibfM6uXmIS5TCi.gif

Untitled.jpg

ENJOY!
    Reserved

Sent from my Xperia S using xda app-developers app
    Reserved again

Last one

Ok, here is a reply by makoto_ai (who can't post due to his status). All credit goes to him:

Okay, I was going to post this on the forum to help solve a lot of questions but the stupid junior member status bugs me, I was actually going to help people with the installation since I went through various re-flashes to see what the optimal configuration would be. (Well at least for me.)

To answer the Blue Tooth question. I have a pair of Jaybird Gear Sportsband 2 BT headphones. The sound quality did improve to an extent, but iirc when the audio is being transmitted it goes through a form of compression. Depending on the headphones the quality will still vary, but overall I did notice the sound to be much clearer.

If you want to share this and post this on the forum, I can't currently, I installed by doing this:

On my Galaxy Note 2(Clean Rom ATT SE1.2) and Galaxy S3(Wicked Rom) I used the Aroma installer both are Jellybean:

1. Universal Installer.(Because of Custom Rom)
    2. Universal Installer. (Has to be same as choice before - almost bricked because I didn't once...)
    3. Skipped Walkman (The walkman will cause errors and the equalizer settings fail to work often)
    4. Choose Noozxoide (The other ones don't provide anything notable on Jellybean Roms, i.e. Awesome Beats isn't so awesome)
    5. Edited buildprop file as suggested. (S Voice may throw out a silly error prior to doing this)

The benefit to doing what I posted above is that you can use most other music players besides Noozy without a hitch. I tried it with Rocket Player, Google Play music, and Winamp.

When using the noozxoide settings making sure that you do not boost up virtual surround or the speaker size for warmth. I find that it just makes the sound muddy overall. I can send you a screenshot, you can share as well of my settings for the BT, Device, and Audio Out later if you wish.

7. Reboot after build prop

8. Under Apps, Acid Sound Mod un-check the "Enable Acid Mod Notifier" (I had some odd conflicts with it. Plus it takes up space in the notification bar.)

9. Go to your phone's settings >> sound >> Music Effects (Should be there now which means SUCCESS) and switch it to Noozxoide Eizo-Rewire Pro Series.

This is what the pics would show... but in words: (OPTIONAL CONFIG - my personal config. and what sounds best to me)

1. Goto apps >> Noozxoide Eizo-Rewire Pro Series.

2. For Line-Out Audio, Build-In Audio, and Wireless Audio Monitor
    a. Compress leave, unchecked
    b. If you checked choose, Moderate below.
    c. Increase Monitor Size, unchecked.
    d. If you do, choose Large below it.
    e. Deliver balanced natural sound. CHECK THIS
    f. Digital preset: Audiophile
    g. VE-Engine - Strongest
    h. Create VSUR - unchecked
    i. If checked create a room size of your desire.

*Note* On Wireless Audio Monitor if you checked Compression in other settings DO NOT check it here. If the Bluetooth audio is being compressed once, when transmitted, the last thing you want to do is compress again...

If people want a TLDR I'd just do E, F, G and be done with it