[Tool]Noob proof(ish) android helper

Search This thread

CalebQ42

Jan 4, 2014
OnePlus 7 Pro
Hello people who are interested, I created a program!!!! This program is mainly for beginners since they don't know adb commands (including fastboot), but I use this program just to make it easier on me, especially as an easier way to do backups. How it works is that once you hit the execute (or similar) button it just puts the properly formatted command into the command prompt.

I have to put this part in so that someone doesn't sue me or something because they accidentally bricked their phone or tablet from my program and I'm pretty sure that it isn't my program's, but I'd be more than glad to help, but back to the subject: I am not responsible for any and all damages done to your phone due directly because of my program or whatever you've used my program for. I'd be glad to help you with any problems, but I only have limited knowledge of Android, so I'll probably end up just telling you somewhere you could go to maybe find the answer, if I can.

One of the last things I want to do is thank Hashcode because without him I wouldn't have gotten into android as much because he's basically the only person who will work with Kindle as he's made numerous advances with it, making it a tablet I actually like. THANKS HASHCODE.

PLEEEEZ pm me, post a reply, or thank me if you use this at all and like it, if you don't I'll probably end up destroying any evidence of it (except my own copy) and plus it'll make me feel happy that I'm actually helping people by making this. If you tell me any suggestions you have, I will try to work it in if at all possible, but no guarantees.

Download for v2.0 attached. Download link (dropbox) for v1.1 at bottom.

Features of v1.1:

FireFlash installer (with necessary files)

easy adb connect

restore with boot, recovery, and system .img's

moving of .zips

moving of files

Unlock device walk through for HTC phones

Flash .zips with adb sideload

Flash file into a partition using fastboot

Install .apks

Root with Restore

Install Drivers

Able to set colors of the command prompt window

Features of v3.1

fixed adb sideload not working at all

Improved backup (Now it's checkboxes not radio buttons and asks if you want to overwrite if the custom named backup already exists)

Features of the future (features that may appear in future versions):

Root with Restore in program form (will need permission from Bin4ry)

Driver installer (will just link to the program that's already packaged in the program)

HTC unlock walkthrough

ability to save configuration in fastboot (saves variables and maybe partition)

remember last session (text boxes will already be filled in with previous info)

An installer (only if its requested by people, since I'd have to learn how to make the installer)

if you'd like to see other features added, I'm open to suggestions (pm me or post right here on the thread)

Dropbox Links for v1.1:

.zip download

.exe (self extracting 7z) download No uncompression program needed!:victory:

Note: Sorry about not updating in a while, I'm actually having a life this summer:eek: so I might actually update this LESS until school gets back in, unless people tell me to update it more (Pleeez tell me, I realllllllly would like to know if I'm helping people, it would make my day!)

Attachments

• v3.1.zip
    9 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:

CalebQ42

Jan 4, 2014
OnePlus 7 Pro
Beta!

This area is for BETA!!

Current features in beta:

NONE! No beta right now, but v4.0 beta will be coming soon

Soon updating will become more regular as school is letting out this week. If you want to see my source code, I'd be glad to post my vb solution, but at this point it would just take up time I don't have much of.

Last edited: