[Q] Videos stop playing after awhile

Search This thread

SmileAsTheyDie

Mar 6, 2013
Hello. I have this issue that randomly occurs either after watching so many videos or my phone just being on after so much time that videos will stop playing, the first second of a video will play and then it stops, this occurs for youtube videos or videos locally on my phone. This issue can be resolved by doing a reboot but then will just occur again. Any idea why this is happening or how it can be fixed?

I have a Droid Razr MAXX and it is rooted running liquid smooth if that gives anyone any insight into a possible reason this might be happening

sscs

Oct 18, 2013
Hello. I have this issue that randomly occurs either after watching so many videos or my phone just being on after so much time that videos will stop playing, the first second of a video will play and then it stops, this occurs for youtube videos or videos locally on my phone. This issue can be resolved by doing a reboot but then will just occur again. Any idea why this is happening or how it can be fixed?

I have a Droid Razr MAXX and it is rooted running liquid smooth if that gives anyone any insight into a possible reason this might be happening
Give it a try after clear the cache

zeetherocker

Jan 24, 2012
Bangalore
clear what cache?

I have already tried clearing the cache of the apps after it happens to no avail

Do "wipe cache" and "wipe dalvik cache" in recovery.. That shd solve it..! If it doesn't backup ur data, apps everything and do a data wipe..! If it still doesnt solve it.. The problem is most likely to be with the rom u r using... Change it and check if it's running smooth on others like cm..!