[Q] Rom 4.4 and Recovery for GT-I8200N

Search This thread

skinless_lmr

Jun 28, 2014
Hey there.
I have my galaxy S3 mini GT-I8200N with android 4.2.2 and i wonder if there is update to 4.4 ?
I also installed recovery-clockwork-touch-6.0.2.7-golden.tar but I can't use, when I enter the recovery I enter in the original android recovery, not the clockwork. Sorry my english, can someone help me? :fingers-crossed:

TheForce

Oct 3, 2012
Moto G 2015
Google Pixel 7
custom recovery possible ?

Hey,
First is your phone rooted?
Otherwise look here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2725346 :good:

I have an other question for someone who knows more about this than I do:
When this phone (Galaxy S3 mini Value Edition i8200) is rooted, are you then able to install a custom recovery or even every custom recovery?
For exampel: twrp 2.7 or cwm 6.0.2.7 or PhilzRecovery or another ? Then you could also make a Nandroid backup.
I've searched for some info about this special Q but I looked at the wrong place I think, cause I didn't find any answer.

I know there is no custom ROM yet to install.
But in the meantime you can use Link2SD to move apps to the sd-card.
Hopefully someone is able to work on a custom ROM.

skinless_lmr

Jun 28, 2014
yes is rooted.
My previous phone was the galaxy W 4.4.2 now I have this one I'm not accustomed to the 4.2.2 lol
kit kat is must better

mimmo78

Jul 18, 2014
How could u root it? It is days I'm looking for a solution to do it... no tools working for me... stock firmware I8200NXXUANG1...:confused::confused::confused:

h-ben2

Jun 12, 2017
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Hi!
I have my Samsung Galaxy s3 mini (GT-I8200N) does 3 years and i'm tired of his oficial ROM. I want to get a new ROM but i can't find a TWRP for my device and I don't know yet how to get PhilZ Touch. I have my device rooted with king root and i'm using root booster to get it faster but it still is slow. Can you give me some help to get a custom recovery and a new ROM (if possible a ROM looked like android 7.0) please.
Thanks!

dovaere

Jun 23, 2017
Hi!
I have my Samsung Galaxy s3 mini (GT-I8200N) does 3 years and i'm tired of his oficial ROM. I want to get a new ROM but i can't find a TWRP for my device and I don't know yet how to get PhilZ Touch. I have my device rooted with king root and i'm using root booster to get it faster but it still is slow. Can you give me some help to get a custom recovery and a new ROM (if possible a ROM looked like android 7.0) please.
Thanks!

TWRP Recovery for GT-I8200 N
https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=56918090&postcount=279

ROOT-KERNELS-ROMS-RECOVERY-MODS & UNBRICK
Samsung SIII mini Ve i8200/N/L/Q
https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3-mini/general/s-iii-mini-ve-i8200-n-t2826565

Reactions: h-ben2

hafizfaisal

Jun 21, 2018
*Clock work mod recovery* does not support gt-i8200.
Use *philz touch recovery* or *twrp recovery* your don't need root your android.
If you want these recoveries send me email on this address.
Computertech833@gmail.com

Fearless(SP)

Mar 18, 2018
kathmadu

Top Liked Posts