Do it yourself S5 LAUNCHER and ACCUWEATHERPHONE2014

Search This thread

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx
Easy fix. Make sure you are on beta 2.3 and it will already be included. If you are on a different version I suggest updating since 2.3 is far better than the first 2 betas

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jyerly

Feb 17, 2014
Easy fix. Make sure you are on beta 2.3 and it will already be included. If you are on a different version I suggest updating since 2.3 is far better than the first 2 betas

Okay not sure what u mean when u say 2.3? I'm ver new at this and learning. Thanks for your help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Link to apps...
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t00pxgzzh6rk8gh/j8lc67Dvcd

Link to fonts. Copy/paste to system / fonts.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3depelnqo2awrcm/_mu0XIGx0r

These are files that I found in another Galaxy Note forum.
    All these files HAVE TO BE COPY/PASTE TO SYSTEM / APP. And permissions set to rw-r-r
    You HAVE to either delete your SecLauncher.apk or rename it SecLauncher(whatever).apk.bak. same with the AccuweatherPhone.apk. Then reboot. Make sure to Copy/Paste before you reboot.
    The only thing with this launcher is that Set Wallpaper will Fc...YOU HAVE TO SET WALLPAPERS THROUGH THE GALLERY APP.
    It also has a Galaxy Essentials that doesn't work.
    The pull up apk and pull up 2 apk will act as if you were to swipe up from bottom of home screen but will open any app you choose.
    After these are installed your home screen will have a "home" tab and other "dashes" beside it. There will be a "=" symbol to the far left. To get rid of that , open the pull up apk and settings, uncheck the first option.
    That is there if you want to swipe screens to far left max and have it open a different app.
    This was ported by VNTEAM as was the AccuweatherPhone2014.
    This is a 4x5 workspace with a 5x6 app drawer. The Set Theme works also...I will upload themes or you can find them in the Galaxy Note International Forum.This only works for 4.3 AFAIK! I will not change any home screen formats or alter these apps...they are AS IS! I will try to help with installation though...As much as I can.
    Enjoy!!!!
    6aja8aju.jpg

7e7yjaje.jpg

uga7abar.jpg

anedapyb.jpg

5y2ymy6y.jpg

ybajuber.jpg

ypymumej.jpg

najane5a.jpg

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2710195
    Link to original thread...thank these guys for their efforts!
    ANDROID...A New Digital Revolution Of Incredible Developers
    Only thing that I've found to not be working is setting the wallpaper from the home screen settings menu

Tried this on smoothest but it kills my wifi. Will try doing one app at a time to see what is the cause.

Thanks this works great

SGNote2
    ezuvaqe4.jpg
    sahy9ujy.jpg
    ygyda7yb.jpg

These are at 0 transparency 50 transparency and 100 transparency

And here is a themed Iron Man one
    6ururyja.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk